Chapter 9

Today marks four months of being pregnant and three months of being with Alaska. No words can decribe how I feel. Ava calls me "mama" all the time now. I want to cry everytime she says it. With it being summer now Alaska and Ava have been home. Today we are going to the beach, I am beyond excited. I get to see Alaska in a bikini.

We get into the car for the half hour long journey. Ava is bouncing around in her booster seat. Alaska is sitting in the driver's seat paying attention to the road. I am sitting in the passenger's seat smile at my family.

After about 15 minutes Ava gets bored. I turn around in my seat and start to make funny faces at her. She giggles uncontrollably, making Alaska and I laugh along.
When we arrive Ava jumps out of the car and starts running to the water. I chase after her, picking her up when I reach her. I run into the water, laughing along with Ava. Alaska is tanning on the beach while we play.

After some time Ava and I go back to the beach and she builds sand castles. I walk over to Alaska and kiss her lips. As I am pulling away she grabs the back of my neck and pulls me back to her. We keep kissing until I am pushed away from Alaska. I look over to see Ava giving us a disgusted look.

"Mama you and Mommy are gross." I grabbed Ava and started to kiss her all over her face. Ava was squealing while Alaska was laughing.

We played for another hour when two twenty something boys walked up to Alaska and I.

"Hey pretty ladies," Douche 1 said.

Alaska politely smiled at them, "hello."

I glared at them while the were checking us out. Ava had stopped building her sandcastle to look at the boys with the same glare I had. Ha! Like Mama, like Little One.

"Do you ladies wanna go out a d get drinks with us?" Douche 2 asked.

"As you two douches can see we are with our daughter so do you mind getting the fuck away?" Alaska slapped the back of my head.

"No swearing around Ava."

"Sorry babe."

"Oh you two are lesbians? Can we watch?"

I was about to punch him when Ava stood up and tugged on the man's shirt.

"My Mama or Mommy wouldn't want two fuckers like you with your tiny penises to touch them with a ten foot pole." She then walked away to play in the sand again.

"Yeah what my daughter said," I smiled sweetly at them. They then walked away muttering "bitches."

I turned to Alaska, smiling to see her glaring at me.

"What?"

"Don't 'what' me. How the hell does our daughter know any of those words?"

"Well, uh, one day when you walked to go to the bathroom at a restaurant to high school boys were, uh, talking about how they would you know 'tap that.' So me being the ever gracious and polite person I am told them what our daughter just told them."

Alaska then proceeded to hit my head again. I just kissed her.

I am so sorry everyone. I have just had really bad writer's block. I have also been going through some personal things. If you are still reading this I love you greatly. If anyone has some ideas about where this should go I'll appreciate the help.