Chapter 1

Summer has now ended. Students are dreading for these upcoming months. For some, that is. Can you guess what it is? Yes, it's time to get  back to school! 

"Everybody get up, WOO! Hey, hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey! If you can't hear what I'm trying to say. If you can't read from the same page..", Zayn's phone rang. He groaned, waking up from his deep sleep.

"What?!", He picked up his phone, getting really annoyed. No one messes with Zayn when he's sleeping. 

A squeaky voice answered, "Well, good morning to you too, Zayn.". It was Louis Tomlinson, his childhood bestfriend and at the same time, his neighbor. He dates his other mate, Harry Styles, a curly-haired lad with emerald green eyes.

"What the hell do you want, Lou? I'm trying to get some sleep here.", Zayn asked, his voice husky from just waking up.

"Uhm, you do want to take a shower now. School is in like, 40 minutes. Don't tell me you forgot?", Lou assumed. The Bradford lad looked at the clock and it read '7:20'. His eyes widened. "Oh, shit! Shit, shit, shit! I forgot! Fuck, hell no! Gotta go now! Bye Louis!" He rushed to his bathroom, taking a 5-minute shower. He got out of the shower not after slipping on the floor, getting soap in his eyes and his soap sliding from his hands numerous times.

He went to his closet, deciding on what to wear. Zayn chose a black "POW!" shirt with a leather jacket over it, some black skinny jeans paired with black combat boots. He went inside the bathroom again, and started styling his hair into his usual quiff. He looked at the clock and checked the time seeing it was now '7:45'. "Wow.. That's a new record.", He muttered. It usually took him a long time getting ready for school, so this is a first.

School was pretty near so he didn't have to worry about getting there on time. He grabbed his backpack and went downstairs, greeting his sisters and parents and saw Louis already there in the living room smiling from ear to ear, texting Harry. Obviously. 

"Hey, Lou. Let's get going! Don't wanna be late for school now, do we?", Zayn grabbed Louis's sleeve, dragging him outside of his house. 

"Yeah, yeah! Stop dragging me! I can walk, you know.", Zayn let go of Louis as he started speed walking to their school, Bradford High School, leaving Louis behind.

"Zaaayn! Wait for me!", Lou chased after Zayn, panting. "How the hell do you walk so fast?"

"Stop whining and just start walking, you dimwit.", Zayn said grumpily.

"Woah, chill mate. What crawled up your ass and died?", The older lad sassed. Zayn chose not to answer knowing it won't get them any faster, signaling that the conversation has now ended.

"You seriously need to get laid, mate.", Louis whispered. Zayn just scoffed him off, entering inside the school. "Finally, we're here!" Zayn exclaimed.

The two lads saw a familiar brown, short-haired, muscular guy walking his way over to them with a curly-haired lad. It was Liam and Harry, their two other best friends and Harry being Lou's best friend slash boyfriend. 

"Leeyuuuuum! Hazzaaaaaaa!", the Doncaster lad shouted. Quickly rushing to them. "I missed you boys so much! Especially you my baby Hazza!", Lou cooed at Harry.

"You guys were just together yesterday.", Liam pointed out. Louis and Harry just ignored him and started making out against the lockers. "Geez, get a room.", Zayn sighed. You see, Liam and Harry are openly bi while Louis was openly gay and they were very popular around the school despite their sexuality. They were all good-looking guys. Who wouldn't like them? For Zayn though, he's intelligent, he's the most popular guy in their group and he's straight but never really had a proper relationship. He only goes for one-night stands.

Harry and Louis stopped making out when the bell rang. "Hey Zayn and Liam, what's your first class?", Harry asked. "Boobear and I have Math together."

The two of them both looked at their schedules. "Looks like we have the same class together.", Liam said. "And I heard the new teacher's hot. Can't wait to see him!", He added.

"Li, your gay is showing.", Zayn chuckled. He may be straight but he never really had a problem with gay people. "Yeah, I heard too! Both guys and girls have been talking about him earlier. What's his name again? Nail? Neil?", Lou asked.

"I think it's Niall, Niall Horan?" Harry tried to remember. "Let's just get to class already, don't want to be late on our first day." Zayn commented, walking on his way to class. The four trailing behind him.

"Let's see if this new teacher is really hot." All four of them thought to their selves.

---

Okay! So that's just a filler chapter to thank you guys for actually reading this story and voting for it! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I'm going to make sure that this story will be good for you guys. :)

If there are any grammar or spelling mistakes, please feel free to correct me. That's not a problem to me, really. It would be nice if you guys corrected me so that I'll be able to write better.

Don't worry! Niall will be appearing on the next chapter! Or maybe not. ;)

I love you all! <3

Vote. Comment. Share. Fan. Follow.