Chapter 4

So, I decided to write the chapters in a third person's point of view because it would look more better that way. I'd edit the past chapters but, I'm too lazy to. Maybe when this story gets finished, I'll edit the chapters so that it'd be more understandable.

Please read the Author's note at the end! Thank you in advance! :)

Where did we left off? Oh yeah, Zayn was doubting his sexuality.

---

Zayn's day had only started but it was already filled with so many events, thanks to the Sex god, Mr. Horan.

As the two lads were walking off to Biology, the half-Pakistani lad frowned slightly as he saw a certain blonde-head talking to their Biology teacher, Mr. Henderson. Mr. Henderson seemed to be in a hurry and was currently on his knees, looking like he was pleading about something to his co-teacher. Zayn and Louis brushed past them and proceeded to go inside their room, taking a sit in the middle row next to one another.

"Hey, what could Mr. Horan and Mr. Henderson be talking about?", Louis asked Zayn curiously, trying to listen to the conversation of their teachers but was failing. The Doncaster lad huffed in frustration and crossed his arms, giving up.

"I don't really care, mate.", Zayn shrugged his shoulders and pulled out his phone when it vibrated. He checked the message and saw that it was from his ex-girlfriend, Perrie, who was constantly asking him if they could get back together. Can't she see that Zayn doesn't want to do anything with her already? Perrie was a nice gal but sometimes she could just get too clingy for comfort. He hated those type of women and Perrie turned out to be one of those kind of girls.

"Look up, lover boy. You won't regret it.", Louis said in a teasing tone. The brown-eyed lad glanced up and couldn't help but take a second glance. It was... Guess who? Yup, you're right! It was none other than the Irish hottie, Mr. Horan.

Niall cleared his throat, getting everyone's attention and as usual, he got what he wanted since no one could deny that their new Math teacher was hot. Although Zayn wondered why he would be here in his Biology class. What was his Mathematics teacher doing here?

His questions were soon answered as Niall announced to the whole class in a blank face, "Mr. Henderson's apologizing for not being able to attend your class for today. Reason's because her wife gave birth to his.. Fourth or fifth child? I think? But besides that, it was my vacant time so it explains why I was the person he was on his knees for, pleading me to substitute for this class today.", the Irish lad chuckled, finding his situation earlier a bit amusing than it should be.

"So!", Niall clapped his hands, waking up those students who were dozing off at the back and grinned widely. "You, my dear students, will have to make an essay about your whole Summer vacation.", he instructed, causing a lot of students to question him why since this was Biology class and this was clearly not related to their subject.

"I'm sorry, love. I'm just following orders.", Niall winked at the girl who questioned him, earning an annoying squeal from the girl. Yup, it was confusing because Niall was supposed to be gay but maybe he liked making fun of girls.

The students groaned in general, not wanting to be pressured at the first day of school. "But we're not at the fun part yet.", the young teacher smirked, enjoying his students's suffering. "It has to be in three pages, back-to-back. No buts, no excuses. That's all. You may start now.", he informed the whole class, the smirk never leaving his face as the students cursed and whined.

He sat down on the teacher's desk and crossed his arms, scanning the classroom and saw Zayn. The younger lad looked up just in time for his teacher to send a wink at him, making the boy blush and look back down on his notebook shyly, trying to concentrate on his work.