Chapter 5

A week had already passed and things seemed to be normal, minus the thickening sexual tension between Zayn and Niall everytime they saw each other. Niall would always catch Zayn staring at him more than he should, causing the older lad to either wink at him or make smug comments. It had drove the Bradford lad crazy but of course, he wasn't planning on backing down. He would also make a move on Mr. Horan whenever he was off guard. Zayn would act oblivious to what he was doing and go up at Niall's desk, moving close to him as he asked him a question, that he already knew the answer to. After that, he would whisper something seductive in his ear and leave Niall with a growing erection to deal with. Such things also happened vice versa, but this time, Zayn was pretty much sure that he was bisexual. The constant teasing from the lads also helped him realize his sexuality. Wherever he went, his mind would just wander and bring him to his naughty thoughts about his Mathematics teacher. His dreams were filled with these sexual fantasies shared with his teacher, either it'd be from roleplay to B.D.S.M. This was very unusual for Zayn to be so lustful towards someone. He hasn't even been like this with his past girlfriends. They were all hot but he wasn't this sexually frustrated when it came to them.

It was Monday again and Zayn did his usual routine, getting up, taking a shower, wearing his clothes with his signature leather jacket, giving off the bad boy vibe, being sexy and all without even trying, smiling at the girls and boys as he came to school and just being Zayn Malik, every girl's dream boy.

Zayn met Harry and Louis outside the front gate of their school and walked in, the students' heads turning to look at their group. Harry had his arm wrapped around his boyfriend's shoulders, being the perfect 'it' couple they were. Girls sent jealous looks at either Louis or Harry, a bit of disappointment in their eyes since two of the hottest guys in school were gay for each other. They got inside the school and went to their lockers, laughing and talking to each other. "I heard Perrie's got an eye on your favorite teacher. She works fast.", Louis brought up as he was scanning for the things he needed for the first few subjects. "Tell me about it. She was practically eye-raping Mr. Horan for the past week. It wasn't such a sight, I'm telling you.", Harry said annoyingly. "She can flirt with him all she wants but I don't think Niall would give a damn or two about her.", Zayn said, not realizing he called Mr. Horan by his first name. "Oh, so it's 'Niall' now? Since when did you and the hottie get pretty close, eh?", Louis teased and raised his eyebrow at Zayn, smirking. Zayn's eyes widened for a split second and mentally cursed, covering it up quickly. "He's not around so why should I be formal?", Zayn acted smoothly, remembering what Niall said last Friday.

"Call me Niall when it's only the two if us, love.", Mr. Horan whispered in his ear huskily before squeezing on his shoulders, walking back to his desk as if nothing happened. Zayn saw a sheet of paper fall from his desk, bending over to pick it up. He opened it and read it. He looked at it confusedly as the note had a number scribbled on it and 'Call/Text me -N x' written on top of it. The handwriting was slightly familiar to Zayn. He gazed up and his eyes immediately met Niall's bright blue ones. That was when he realized that it was Niall's, stuffing the paper inside his pocket.

Saturday and Sunday had already passed and all that Zayn had done with it was save his number and look at his phone, not really sure as to why Niall have given him his number. Thanks to this, Zayn could imagine himself 'sexting' with the Irish hottie named Niall Horan. He wasn't really sure on how to start a conversation with him so he ended up not doing anything about it at all. Now look, it was already Monday and Zayn had not yet texted or called Niall.

As for the older bloke, he was slightly worried and thought that maybe he might have creeped the boy out. Maybe he went a bit too far? Hell, the kid was his student. Zayn probably thought he was a pedophile now. Zayn could have reported him by now and the older lad was getting scared. He couldn't help but feel all horny around the boy. The younger lad was a Sex God, who could blame him? His student, Zayn Malik, just looked so mature and mysterious at the same time. He gave off this bad boy vibe and that wasn't Niall's usual type but Zayn made him like tattoos, leather jackets, combat boots, cigarettes and etcetera.