Chapter 7

(Before you read the smut scene, please put into mind that I had only turned fourteen this January so forgive me if it's complete and utter crap. I warned you.)

---

"Have fun!", both girls said as they pushed Zayn inside the room hastily, giving him no time to react. "Shit.", Zayn muttered under his breath as he looked around the dull room that was only filled with bookshelves, a teacher's table and a few broken desks and chairs.

---

"Yeah, sure.", Niall said hesitatingly as Penny giggled and dragged him down the hallway. Smirking, Penny and Bryanna opened the door and pushed Niall inside of the room, saying the exact words Lexi and Jillian said to Zayn. "Have fun!", they both said before shutting the door and jamming the doorknob outside with a chair.

---

"What the hell?", the teacher and the student muttered as the door was slammed close by the girls that were cheering. Later did they realize they were locked inside with the person that they least wanted to see in the moment. Both their eyes widened as they saw each other, bright blue eyes meeting those of beautiful brown ones.

Zayn walked across the room and gently pushed Niall away from the door. He twisted the doorknob and groaned in frustration once it stopped turning halfway. He huffed angrily and looked at Niall who was right behind him, his eyes furious. "Won't you just leave me alone?!", the boy growled at his Math teacher.

Niall gulped and was completely clueless himself as to what had just happened. He looked at Zayn and his eyes couldn't help but trail over at his neck veins that were showing from shouting. He had this urge to run his tongue along those veins. In short, he was getting turned on by an angry Zayn. "I-I..", he was in loss of words, his darkening blue orbs still taking in Zayn's appearance. The toned figure of the student was visible under the plain black t-shirt that he was wearing which caused the 21-year-old's eyes to turn darker from lust.

Zayn wasn't any better, after what he had said to Mr. Horan and while the teacher was speechless, it gave him enough time to appreciate the way Niall wore his long-sleeved polo with the top two buttons undone. It revealed a small amount of chest hair on Niall, his collarbones also showing. He wanted to just rip it off of Niall's body as the sinful thoughts passed through his mind, Niall seeing his brown eyes turning into a darker shade.

Zayn shook his head and looked back into Niall's eyes but the fact that the teacher's lust-filled eyes were looking right back at him, making Zayn see how much he wanted him, didn't help him think straight at all. Those eyes were reflecting how much Zayn was lusting for him too. We just have to wait and see which one of them will give in.

---

"Oh my God! Oh my God! I can't believe I'm seeing this!", Penny hyperventilated as she watched the two lads from her laptop that was connected from the hidden camera she placed inside the abandoned classroom. She set a livestream so that the other Ziall shippers around the school would be able to watch the footage while she was in the cafeteria watching with the other three girls, Lexi, Jillian, and Bryanna.

"It's going to happen! I just know it!", Connor cheered from the other table, watching it from his phone. "Ziall is real! Ziall is real!", the shippers chanted to themselves as they watched the video carefully.

---

Want to know what happened? None of them won. Both of them lost and here's why.

(Warning: Smut scene ahead!)

The two lads stared at the other with their hearts pounding loudly against their chest, the desire for one another growing more and more uncontrollable. After a few seconds, both of them stepped forward, in an attempt to get closer to each other as Niall's left hand cupped the back of Zayn's neck and the other hand resting on his waist while the younger lad grabbed on Niall's shoulders, squeezing it. They met each other halfway, getting rid of the space between them by connecting their lips in a deep and passionate kiss, the student and the teacher hungry for each other.