Which cover?

Hey Luster!

So, I'm happy to tell you guys that I am currently working on Chapter 4 right now and almost at the half of it!

Let's party! Hahaha! :)

I'm sorry if this is not an update but I need your help guys!

A lot of people have been telling me that the guy on the cover is not Niall. They said it's Justin Bieber so to stop the others from saying that, I made a new cover!

All I need to do now is ask you Lusters which cover would you prefer.

The one I am using right now or the one at the side. --->

The one that reaches 20 votes will be the cover that I will be using for this book!

Next, I just want to thank everyone who are continuing in reading this!

I checked the stats and the people usually just read the first part and then they stop reading the next chapters. Like from 9,143 reads in the first part and then it went to 2,989 reads on the next part.

It's not a problem really but I just want to tell you guys! Haha! :)

Thank you for making Lusting For Mr. Horan reach 18k reads and 1k votes! Whuhoo! As a small reward for the Lusters, for the next chapter I am going to make it long so that at least, I made the next chapter worth the wait somehow.

I never really expected my story to be popular but look at how many reads it got for its first month! Thank you so much, really. I love you all! Mwah! :*

Zayn and Niall said hi by the way! 

Bye #LusterFamily! :) x