1.

==Chris Motionless Point of View==

I'm stuck in the hot as fuck merch booth signing stuff, getting hit on by horny teenage fan girls...I'm so gooddamn bored. I tell the guys I'm gonna go get some Monster from the tour bus and take off that way. I grab them and return to the booth and continue. I take some pictures with fans and indulge the ladies with a hug or two. More and more people come to the booth, I just check my phone. I don't really pay attention until...

Girl:
Excuse me, Chris...could you sign this?

Me:
Yeah sure. (I sign it without looking up) there ya go.

Girl:
No eye contact, pretty harsh....Cruel-elli.

Only one person has ever called me that....I look up and see a girl with half purple, half black hair and dark make-up standing in front of me.

Girl:
Cat got your tongue, Chris? Don't you recognize me?

Me:
Angel??

Girl:
Yep.

Me:
I don't. Quick, what's the street we lived on as kids?

Girl:
Larey.

Me:
My nickname in middle school?

Girl:
Freak boy.

Me:
Your last name?

Girl:
God, shut the fuck up and stop grilling me for fucking info, dumbass... My name is Angel Hannah Gorton. I was born on August 17, 1986 in Scranton, Pennsylvania. My childhood best friend was you, I met you when I was five and we were in the same class in Mrs. Shafford's class. Your first words were, "Is your name really Angel?....Cool!", happy now?

Me:
Angel!

I get up and hug her; she squeezes me back

Angelo:
Who's this, man?

Me:
This is Angel....she was my childhood best friend, we lived next door to one another (I hug her again) I haven't seen you since your parents shipped you off to private school. Come, sit!

She takes a seat and we close the booth.

Angel:
Dropped out junior year...moved to Cali, got married, got divorced...moved back to Scranton.

Me:
Who did you end up with? Anyone I'd know?

Angel:
Uh, you'll....you'll see him around, his band is playing this tour.

Ricky:
Who is he?

Angel:
Dylan Richter....he sings for For The Fallen Dreams.

Me:
Does he know you're here?

Angel:
No, and I'd prefer he didn't...cheating bastard.

Me:
Lips are sealed.

Me:
So, what do you do now?

Angel:
I work at Hot Topic. (checks her watch) and I better get to work, I'll be late if I don't leave now. (she takes my hand and writes her number down) text me, we got like 7 years to catch up on

Me:
I will.

Angel:
Bye Cruel-eli (smiles)

Me:
Bye Ange.

She runs off.

Balz:
She's hot.

Me:
Watch it, Balz...hands off my childhood bestie.

Balz puts his hands up defensively. We perform and call it a day, but I decide to make a special trip. It's been a while since I've been to a Hot Topic, maybe I should check the one in Downtown Scranton out...