11. *sexual content*

The next three months she gets used to living with me, I keep her happy as much as I can; in order to keep her mind off of Chris Motionless. I see a post on his Twitter, "I lost my best friend and gf 3 mths ago...@AngelGorton come back to me...ilu" and her reply, so I get an idea... I knock on her door.

Angel:
Come in Sun!

I walk in to see her on her desktop checking Twitter....she sees the post Chris made and growls.

Me:
Saw his tweet?

Angel:
Yeah (sighs) I don't even miss him anymore (I smile) but I'm having a hard time forgetting him.

Me:
I got a way to get him to leave you alone.

Angel:
How?

Me:
Make a video post on Instagram.

Angel:
About?

I kiss her, she stands up and kisses me back. I put my hands on her face and kiss her one more time.

Me:
The truth, tweet it out about us.

Yep, that's right, Angel and I are together...nothing sexual has happened but she is my girlfriend.

Angel:
I gotta Skype Ricky...I keep telling him I'm going to...how about I tell them, and they'll tell Chris Motionless.

Me:
You sure about that?

Angel:
Yes, let's Skype them.

I sit down next to her and we Skype them...

==Chris Motionless' Point of View==

I hear Ricky's Skype go off while we're in his room at his house. He answers it; it's Angel!

Ricky:
Hey girl

Angel:
(smiling)
Hey Rick!

Ghost:
We miss you, Angel.

Angel:
I miss you guys too.

Ryan:
How are things? We haven't heard from you in three months.

Angel:
Things are...things are amazing! I'm so happy here.

Ryan:
Why so happy?

Angel:
I found someone

I think my heart just stopped beating.

Balz:
Really? Who?

Skrillex puts Angel on his lap and waves

Skrillex:
Howdy.

Ghost:
Angel, are you—

Angel:
In a relationship with Sonny Moore? Yes.

Ryan:
So, how are you enjoying your new master?

Skrillex:
We haven't slept together yet, I'm waiting. And I'm not into BDSM, I think it's disgusting. When I make love to...(he sees me) Oh (smirks) Hey Motionless. How ya doin?

Me:
Get your hands off of her!

She turns around and kisses him, he kisses her back; deepening the kiss. My head drops and I start crying

Me:
Angel no! (she flips the camera off without breaking the kiss)

Angel:
I hope you enjoy that, because I'm his date for the Grammy's and I'm gonna snog his face off on the carpet.

Me:
Just forgive me! I love you and I need you back!

Angel:
I don't need you, I have Sonny.