4.

I help her pack and we go back to my house, she sees the van.

Angel:
So, where's the bus?

Me:
Can't afford one.

Angel:
So, where do you sleep?

I show her the van.

Angel:
Where do I sleep?

Me:
With the crew...or you can sleep on the bottom bunk in our van.

Angelo:
I would recommend with the crew, they use hotels. There's not a lot of room in our van

Angel:
Okay.

Me:
We need to talk (I take her hand) come with me.

We go to the backyard and sit down

Me:
Angel (I sigh) ever since I saw you at Warped Tour, I've had feelings.

Angel:
Me too.

Me:
I know a relationship is the last thing on your mind, but (she kisses me, I kiss back) I missed you!

Angel:
Shh. (she kisses me again, I pull her on top of me and kiss her back)

We make out on the lawn chair until I hear someone clear their throat; Ryan. She gets off me and blushes.

Ryan:
Don't get too excited, Motionless. You do it yet?

Me:
I was getting around to it.

Angel:
Doing what?

Me:
Asking you to be my girlfriend...something I should have done the night I took you to that dance, something I was too chicken shit to do.

Angel:
And what if I said, yes?

Me:
Then I would be the happiest man alive and I would take you to my room and fuck your brains out to the point your legs would be jelly and you would be speechless...(she bites her lip) figuratively speaking of course.

Angel:
What if I wanted to go on a proper date first?

Me:
Then, I would comply.

Angel:
I want a proper date.

Me:
Where would you go?

Angel:
Dinner and watch a movie here?

Me:
Let's go, then.

I take her to the most expensive place in town and then we go back to the house and watch Halloween. (She's a baby when it comes to horror movies...so this is a great opportunity for me to have her close to me and cuddle her) She buries her head in my shirt and puts her arms around my waist when Michael is killing someone. I laugh and kiss her head.

Me:
Such a pussy.

Angel:
Shut up....(whispers) yes.

Me:
(pausing the movie)
What?

Angel:
The answer is yes.

Me:
To what?

Angel:
Being your girlfriend. The answer is yes.

Me:
Really?

Angel:
Christopher Thomas Cerulli, I've wanted you to ask me since we were in fifth grade...

Me:
You never told me this...

Angel:
I didn't want to lose you as a friend. Just shut up and kiss me, jackass.

I hover over her and kiss her; deepening the kiss and smiling through it.

Me:
Would you like to take this somewhere more...private?

Angel:
Yes, I would love that.

I take her hand and go to my room. The guys see us and snicker...I tug her along and lead her into my room. I shut and lock the door.

\"cW-%