12.

I let Wes in and we go to the basement.

Wes:
I sense that something happened in this house before I got here...

Me:
I made love to Angel.

Wes:
First time (I nod) how was it?

Me:
It was good, but she's so broken into being a sub that I need to show her life without BDSM. She kept almost calling me sir and master...I didn't like it.

Wes:
Do you love her?

Me:
I really do. Very very much.

Wes:
Then, you'll know that Motionless In White is on Warped this year and she intends to go. I suggest you go with her.

Me:
If they're on tour, I don't think she wants to go.

Angel:
But, I do want to go....

I look to the door and see my girlfriend wearing my clothes. I reach out and pull her into me.

Me:
I have tour the same time as Warped Tour, you gotta make a choice honey whether you'd rather be at Warped or with me.

Angel:
Aren't you gonna decide for me?

Me:
No, it's not my job to control you.

Angel:
But...that's what I'm used to.

Me:
You aren't my sub or my slave, Angel. Look at me (she puts her palms on my cheeks. I put my hands on hers) you're a grown woman who has no master. You're free to make your own choices. Whatever you decide, I will support you. If you decide to go to Warped Tour here's what I'll do, I'll send a couple of my boys to go with you. You remember Alex and Lee, right (she nods) I've asked them in the past to be your guards in case you went somewhere where I couldn't follow. If you want to go to Warped so badly, they will go with you, and then you'll just like get on a plane and come back to me the next day. How's that?

Angel:
Can I do that then?

Me:
When's Warped?

Angel:
Six days.

Me:
Let me go call Alex and Lee. If you don't mind, can you stay here with Wes so I can explain the situation to them?

Angel:
Yes sir.

Me:
Angel....

Angel:
Sorry, forced habit.

Wes:
You don't have to call him that honey...

Angel:
I can't help it, Wes.

Wes:
We'll get you over this slave persona.

Angel:
That requires breaking me again.

Wes:
If you just act naturally, things would be so much easier for you. (rubs her back) no reason to be a slave, if anything a man should be a slave to you.

Angel:
But the woman is supposed to be the slave.

Me:
I'll be back baby.

I hop on Skype and call Lee and Alex.

Me:
Okay, here's the deal dudes: Angel wants to go to Warped Tour, but I'll be on my own tour when they come to LA. So, if you two don't mind, can you please go with her as protection? Motionless In White is going to be there.

Lee:
Say no more, man. I'll go as muscle for your girl.

Me:
Alex?

Alex:
Of course, Skrill. What if her ex approaches her?

Me:
Push her behind you. Don't let her out of your sight for even a second. He still wants her back, don't let that happen.

Lee:
I'll protect her like she was the president and I was the goddamn CIA, Sonny.

Me:
Good, look I gotta get back to her...just come to my house in 5 days and stay with her until Warped is over.

Alex:
No problem.

Me:
Thanks guys, I knew I could count on you

Alex:
What's family for, eh?

Lee:
Yeah, brothers forever man. Go be with your lady.

Alex:
We'll see you in 5 days.

Me:
Alright, peace.

I hang up and go downstairs. Wes is working on a new song and Angel is on twitter. I get one mention from Angel, so I read it, "Im so blessed to have such a perfect bf. @Skrillex, Ilu <3" I smile and tweet back, "ilu 2 bae @AngelGorton" I walk up behind her and kiss her neck; she moans. I do a backflip and land on the couch next to her.

Me:
Hey beautiful.

Angel:
Hey there.

Me:
So, Lee and Alex will be here in 5 days.

Angel:
Good.

I put my head in her lap and she plays with my hair. I take one of her hands and kiss her fingers; she looks at me with so much adoration it makes my heart melt.

Wes:
You two are perfect for one another (looks at his watch) Ohp, Angel, you two got a tattoo appointment in an hour, we better go.

We rush to the tattoo shop. I go to one room and she goes to another. About two hours go by (I finish my tattoo first) Angel comes out with her tattoo covered. I smile and kiss her.

Me:
I wanna see.

Angel:
Wait until we get home, baby.

Me:
(whining)
Lemme see!

She rolls her eyes and removes the adhesive padding...over where her heart is, is my Skrillex logo, I show her the angel wings over where my heart is. We kiss with our hands where one another's hearts are. We rush home and go to my room and...well, you know what happens.

After we make love, Angel lies in bed panting; making me chuckle.

Me:
Tired, sugar tits?

Angel:
(laughing)
Shut up, monster dick. (sighs) I'm so lucky to have you.

Me:
I'm the lucky one. I have an angel over my heart...my angel.

Angel:
My alien is over my heart. My sexy (kisses me) talented (kisses me again) perfect Skrill.

Me:
Be careful baby, I still have more energy in me.

Angel:
Good, go for round two?

Me:
Get on top.

Later on that week I have Lee and Alex come over and help with the packing process. I take most of Angel's clothes with me and the day I leave we kiss at the airport and I tell her I'll see her in four days (that's when the Warped California leg of the tour ends) I board the plane and sit down, hopping on Twitter, "Seattle, I'm coming for you ;)." Wes sits next to me.

Me:
You think she'll be safe?

Wes:
Yeah man, she's in good hands...no worries.

I look out the window; missing Angel already.