6. *sexual content*

We go to Garrett's house and hang out until 7, then go back to Angel's, drop Ricky and Balz off at my house, and go pick Starr up. We go up to Angel's room and lock the door.

Me:
You two can start, I'll just watch...

They lay down on the bed and start making out...then start taking one another's clothes off. Starr starts eating Angel out... Suddenly, I feel jealously hit me and I order Angel to stop

Me:
Stop! I can't watch you play with someone else. I don't like sharing.

Starr:
It's just sex.

Angel:
Just sex (scoffs) that's all it's been to you, hasn't it?

Starr:
That was the agreement when we broke up...we're both an easy fuck, that's all.

Angel:
So, I'm just a cheap whore to you, is that it?

Starr:
Not a whore, no...but it doesn't mean anything.

Angel:
You need to leave, Starr.

Starr:
I didn't mean you're an easy fuck...but..

Me:
She said, you need to leave.

Starr:
(grabs her phone and dials a number)
Fine, I'm fucking gone! (on the phone) pick me up....I'm at Angel's....yeah, she's just whoring it out again

Angel:
Excuse me?!

Starr:
Goodbye Angel.

She storms out of the house; slamming the door. Angel looks pissed beyond belief, so I lock up the front door and kiss her neck.

Angel:
I'm sorry, Chris.

Me:
Shh.

I pull her bra strap down and start leaving love bites on her body, she lays down on her bed and wiggles her finger for me to come over...so I do, hovering over her as I un-hook her bra and remove it from the bed

Angel:
(Whispering in lust)
Chris...

Me:
(I press my hand over her mouth)
Shut up, you're mine! No one else's, MINE! And it's daddy, not Chris. Got it?

Angel:
Yes sir, daddy.

Me:
Take those panties off, right now.

She slides her panties off; I feel her—so wet, I put a couple fingers in her and she whimpers then moans.

Me:
You know how jealous I was watching a woman play with my toy. You've been bad (she opens her mouth to speak) Shut up, no talking...no moaning. You're getting punished, get on your stomach.

She does so and I spank her, she whimpers and I smack her ass harder.

Me:
WHAT DID I SAY?! I BELIEVE "no moaning" came out of my mouth, keep your mouth shut before I gag you the fun way.

I continue to spank her, using a small whip; making her twitch and struggle. I tie her down and whip her ass to my satisfaction.

Me:
You may speak.

Angel:
I'm so sorry, daddy!

Me:
Damn right you are. Who do you belong to?

Angel:
You! I belong to you. Punish me for being bad, daddy!

Me:
You think I should punish you (she nods) you're a bad girl, a very bad girl.....Tell me honestly, who else in my band do you have the hots for?

Angel:
Only you, daddy! (I spank her) ONLY YOU, SIR! (I spank her harder) OWW!

Me:
Answer the gooddamn question!

Angel:
Fuck! Ricky okay? Ricky!

Me:
(I shove a vibrator in her and put it on the highest setting)
Really now? You like to fucking share yourself like a dirty girl? You like me talking dirty to you, don't you?

Angel:
Only when I deserve it, daddy.

Me:
And boy, do you fucking deserve it. You want punishment? Fine, you're gonna let Ricky and I fuck you. Have you ever taken two cocks at once?

Angel:
No sir.

Me:
Do you think that's something you want to do? You think you deserve to have your pussy pounded like a whore?

Angel:
Please daddy, I just want you (moans) Please take the vibrator out!

Me:
You gotta cum, don't you?

Angel:
So bad (I attach nipple clamps on her) OH FUCK!

Me:
(I dial Ricky)
You're gonna tell him to come over, you're not going to tell him why.

Angel:
Please sir, don't make me (I spank her) Yes sir!

Ricky:
Hey man, what's up?

Angel:
Ricky, can you come over? I need to talk to you.

Ricky:
Yeah sure, where are you?

Angel:
(whimpers)
My house.

Ricky:
You okay??

Angel:
Yes.

Ricky:
I'll be over in 10
. Door unlocked?

Me:
Yeah, the back door...just meet me in the kitchen.

Ricky:
Why was she whimpering?

Me:
Starr called her a whore and she's upset, she wanted to call you because you're the one she turns to for shit like this.

Ricky:
I'm leaving now. See you in 10
.

I hang up and tie her hands above her head and turn her on her back. I move the vibrator around; making her beg for release.

Me:
Fine, cum you dirty girl!

She spills her juices onto the bed and sighs in relief. I turn the vibrator off and leave her tied to the bed.

Me:
Oh, wait. (I use a ball gag on her) no talkie. When Ricky comes in here, you better behave. He'll know what's going on...but I expect you to beg for me...you want punishment, just fucking wait, this is how you're gonna be punished from now on. You don't fuck anyone but me! I'm gonna fucking punish you so hard you'll beg for my dick...but Ricky will be the one fucking you...trust me, he won't turn you down. (the doorbell rings) stay here (I smirk) like you have a fucking choice.

I leave her tied to the bed and greet Ricky. I explain the Starr situation and explain that I'm mad and Angel needs to be punished.

Ricky:
So, why am I here (I wink and smirk) wait, did she ask for me to come over so she could fuck me?

Me:
I told her to tell you to come over because she wanted to share herself...so I'm gonna show her how it feels to be shared while she gets rammed by another guy.

Ricky:
You want me to fuck her?

Me:
Like an animal in fucking heat. She can't go anywhere...I tied her down.

Ricky:
Why me?

Me:
She's attracted to you, man.

Ricky:
Oh REALLY? She wants my dick?

Me:
Oh yeah, I asked her who in the band she was attracted to, her only response was "Ricky" (he smirks) Go upstairs...I'll follow you. Make her submit to you...she's not gonna be for it at first....but use her any way you want, I want her to beg for me.

Ricky:
Alright man, fuck yes!

He walks upstairs....