13.

==Chris Motionless' Point of View==

We get set up in the merch booth and I sign some stuff and take pictures with fans. I keep looking at my phone and see an Instagram post of Angel with two guys with the caption, "Warped tour time with @mustdie and @boyznoize time to jam before returning to my man @skrillex".

Announcer:
Please welcome to the stage, DJ Snake!

I look up and see DJ Snake on the stage, he helps a girl up...that girl is Angel! She looks different, she has on Buddy Holley glasses on, she's in all black with her hair all dyed black. DJ Snake puts his arm around Angel.

Snake:
Please welcome my special guest; ANGEL! The newest member of OWSLA and the girlfriend of SKRILLEX!

Angel:
What the fuck is UP, Cali? (cheers) Snakey I think we should bring the other special guests out....

Snake:
You think, belle?

Angel:
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Kia Soul stage, this man is the youngest EDM DJ in the world. My good friend...my soon to be partner in the Skrillex Mothership II tour...MARTIN MOTHERFUCKIN GARRIX!

I see this young looking guy walk up to Angel and kiss her cheek and give her a hug. The whole band is now looking on.

Martin:
What's up Warped Tour? (cheers) it's an honor to be here, it's a true honor to be going on tour with these people...but let me tell you what's the biggest honor...this beautiful girl right here has learned our art and is now the newest addition to the OWSLA crew, and after the Warped Cali leg, we head to Philly and she starts her fucking career as an EDM DJ.

Angel:
I think I should give them a taste. Snakey?

They perform and cheers emanate. They leave the stage and she hops on one of their backs. She sees me and smirks...

Ricky:
Angel!

Angel:
Wait, Alex...put me down.

She gives everyone but me a hug

Angelo:
You look good.

Angel:
Thanks Ang, you do too.

Ghost:
How are things?

Angel:
Good. (sneers) Chris.

Me:
Hi.

Angel:
I'd love to stay, but the guys and I have shit to do....let's go, boys.

They walk away and I shake my head.

Ghost:
You want to talk to her, don't you?

Me:
SO FUCKING BAD!

Ryan:
We can arrange that, just know we're taking a risk.

Me:
If you get me in a room with her without her muscle I'd really appreciate it.

We continue on our day.

==Angel's Point of View==
I get a text from Ricky, "Hey, come to our bus...Chris isn't here, we just wanna spend some time with you. We miss you." I think about it....

"You're sure he's not there?"

"Positive"

"Okay, let me tell them where I'm going"

I tell Alex and Lee I'm going to visit the guys and I don't need backup...and leave and go to the new Motionless In White bus. I step on and am greeted by a big hug from Josh. I catch up with the guys when Chris walks out from the bunks, I jump up and head to the door; Ryan stands in front of it.

Me:
HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME?!

Ryan:
Just hear him out.

Me:
I don't want to hear ANYTHING this abusive asshole has to say. Let me out.

Ghost:
No.

Me:
I'll scream.

Chris:
Just hear me out.

Me:
Fuck you!

Chris:
Angel...please.

Me:
(I grab my phone)
I'm out of here!

Chris:
(grabbing my phone)
I deserve a chance to explain myself.

Me:
Give me my phone!

Chris:
Hear me out, and I will.

Me:
HELLL—(Balz covers my mouth)

Balz:
Hear him out, Angel.

I struggle as he holds me back from the door. They push me into the bathroom and Chris enters. I hear music blasting; no one can hear me screaming...I'm trapped.

Chris:
(closing the door)
Just fucking listen to me!

Me:
You don't deserve me giving you the time of day!

Chris:
Look, you're not leaving this bathroom until I get to explain myself. Please don't scream, I won't hurt you.

Me:
(scoffs)
Like I haven't heard that lie come out of your mouth before.

Chris:
Ange....

Me:
Don't you fucking Ange me, you lying, abusive asshole!

Chris:
I'm so sorry, I lost control, I didn't mean to hurt you. God knows how sorry I am.

Me:
I don't care, Cerulli...you abused me! You made me a promise that would never happen, I can't trust you, and I want out of here.

Chris:
Kiss me, and I'll let you out.

Me:
No!

Chris:
Then we're gonna stay here and keep talking until you come back.

Me:
SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE!

He laughs and pushes himself against me.

Chris:
Tell me you don't miss me. Tell me you don't miss this, and I'll let you go. Tell me the truth, and I'll let you go.

Me:
You want the truth (he nods) I love Sonny, and I hate you...and I don't miss you one bit. I'm over you, I should have never come looking for you!

Chris:
You're lying to me....(touches my face, I slap his hand away) maybe I need to show you what you're missing to make you realize how much you miss me.

Me:
I'll tell the cops you raped me if you fucking touch me. Let. Me. Go!

He looks so hurt and exits the bathroom, I grab my phone and call Sonny

Me:
Baby, I need you.

Sonny:
What's wrong?

Me:
Chris pushed me into a bathroom and tried to rape me.

Sonny:
WHAT!?!

Chris:
NO I DIDN'T!

Sonny:
I'm getting on a plane, where are you?

Me:
Ricky tricked me and told me Chris wasn't on the bus...said he wanted to catch up, I'm on their bus.

Sonny:
Baby, leave their bus right now! I'm coming to get you.

Ricky:
I did this to try to fix things!

I put the call on speaker

Sonny:
You are a sorry individual, Ricky Horror...I suggest you move from wherever you're standing and let my girlfriend go!

Wes:
If you don't I call the cops.

They move and I run off the bus and take a cabback to Will's room. I tell them what happened and they promise not to let ithappen again.