15.

==Wesley's Point of View==

The three of us leave the party laughing.

Me:
Think the camera caught that?

Sonny:
I know it did, I told them to catch us doing it.

Angel:
(smirking)
That'll break little Cerulli's heart...him thinking that Jack Ü got their hands on me.

Sonny:
See you tomorrow, Diplo.

As we reach our doors...

Me:
Have a good night you two, use protection.

Sonny:
Aye Aye Captain.

We go to our separate rooms and call it a night. The next year the two of them grow closer, but she misses her life in Scranton, so...she goes back home. One night while partying with Kai three years later, Sonny makes a huge mistake...he gets drunk and sleeps with her...well, the press finds out and it becomes the main story on TMZ news...when word reaches Angel, the poor girl is crushed...she forgives him, but breaks up with him; moving her stuff out of his LA house. They keep in contact as friends, but things kind of strain after a while and they stop talking...

==Angel's Point of View==

I'm working at Fearless Records now as an assistant to the CEO. It's a good job, but I truly miss Sonny. I with all of my heart that he didn't cheat on me, because I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. Anyways, what could I expect? Men are all scum, that's why I'm asexual now. I clock into work and check the schedule; company meeting, budget meeting, then my heart skips a beat--recording session- Motionless In White.

Me:
(groaning)
Oh shit! (to myself) It's okay, they probably won't recognize you...just relax.

I attend the company meeting and then go back to my desk and answer calls endlessly. Sonny calls me and I answer it.

Me:
What Sonny?

Sonny:
I'm in town, can we talk?

Me:
I'm working.

Sonny:
Please?

Me:
I have lunch at 12, meet me at company headquarters. (the front bell dings) I gotta go.

Sonny:
I love you.

==Chris Motionless' Point of View==

I see Angel sitting at the front desk on the phone.

Angel:
You make me sick, Sonny John, but I love you too...twelve and not a minute later, my lunch is only an hour....yes, we can discuss us, but there's no promise I'll take you back...I gotta go (looks up) okay Sonny...bye (hangs up) Welcome to Fearless Records.

Ricky:
Angel?

Angel:
Yep. (points to the hallway on the left) all the way down the hall, third booth. Have a good day.

Me:
When did you start working here?

Angel:
Three months ago.

Me:
Oh, I didn't know you were in town.

Angel:
Maybe there's a reason for that. All the way down the hall, third booth. Have a good day.

We go record until lunch time. As we're entering the lobby I see Angel and Sonny hugging.... she obviously doesn't see us.

Angel:
I miss you, Sonny.

Sonny:
I miss you too. You look good.

Angel:
Let's go get some food.

Sonny:
How's In N' Out Burger sound?

Angel:
Like you read my mind.

He puts his hand out and she looks at him and takes it. They leave and we go out to lunch ourselves...when we return, she's still on break and sniffling. Her boss tells her to file some things and go home early. I walk up to her, her face twitches when she sees me.

Angel:
Can I help you, sir?

Me:
You can talk to me.

Angel:
I'm working...maybe you should do the same.

Me:
How long are you gonna hate me for?

Angel:
(as she's filing things)
You ruined my life, so to answer that...forever.

Me:
If you would give me a chance to redeem myself...

Angel:
Give me one good reason to!

Me:
Because I love you....I seriously do.

Angel:
If I give you another chance, I might as well give Dylan one too. You're the same as him.

Me:
I am nothing like Dylan!

She closes the file drawer, clocks out, and grabs her purse.

Angel:
You're right...you're just him in a different body. You're worse than a knife to the back, and you need to leave me alone for good.

Me:
Just give me a—

Angel:
No, Sonny and I are talking about getting back together. He cheated on me...you beat me. I love him, I don't love you. (Sonny walks in) Goodbye Chris.

Sonny:
Ready sweety?

Angel:
Of course.

She walks out and I almost lose faith in this constant struggle to win my woman back. Two weeks pass and Ricky tells me that Angel is coming over...so I make myself scarce and be as distant as I can. She and Ryan have a few drinks and talk.

Ryan:
So, what's going on with you and Sonny?

Angel:
We decided to stay friends, it's just easier...he has his life touring and I have mine at Fearless.

Ricky:
So, seeing anyone?

Angel:
Nope, I'm asexual now...I don't date.

Ricky:
Asexual?

Angel:
It means I have no sexual feelings for anyone.

Ricky:
So, if you don't date or have sex, what do you do?

Angel:
Nothing.

Ghost:
That sounds awful.

Angel:
It is what it is. After being beaten twice and then cheated on by three men I loved, I just see no point in romance anymore. Can I use your restroom?

Ricky:
Yeah, go upstairs, first door.

She walks upstairs and Iget a nod from Ricky and go upstairs a few seconds later.