14.

I get a text from Chris, "Please sweetie, just listen to me....my intention was never to hurt you, I love you with all of my heart and my soul. My heart aches without you in it. I got mad because I thought there was something between you and Sonny, I lost control and I made a HUGE mistake. I felt like absolute shit after I hit you and all I want is to hug you and apologize a million times. I know you hate me, but I want to fix that, I just want you back more than anything. I swear to whatever force is up there that I will NEVER touch you like that ever again. Please give me another chance, I'm so miserable without you. I barely sleep...I barely eat, I can't write music, I have no heart to perform anymore. Being in that bathroom with you made my heart flutter, it made me love you more...even though I saw the hate in your eyes. I don't want you to hate me, baby...I want you to love me. Please respond to this, we've been friends for too long, don't throw all that away over my stupid mistakes. –Chris" I sigh and respond,

"Christopher, I don't need to listen to you...I had a bad feeling that being with you would end badly—I was right. I used to love you, I don't anymore...I can't stand you. You sicken me. You abused me, you struck me, you hurt me—and I can't forgive that. You need to understand that (at one point) I loved you, but that flame is long gone. That flame was extinguished when I felt your hand slap my face and your belt slap my body. I used the safe word, you failed to stop...which made me realize how big of a mistake I made going to your merch booth all those years ago. You're right, I DO hate you. When I saw you in your merch booth...I should have turned away and not made any interaction with you. You're damn right you won't touch me like that ever again...because I'm not your fucking slave anymore, I'm with Sonny Moore and you're going to have to accept that. If you ever touch me again, I will personally be the reason you will serve a prison sentence. Let me go, because I let you go a long time ago. I'm with someone better and he is my Romeo....you're nothing more than a back-stabber...a two-faced, heart-breaking liar that doesn't deserve happiness and sure as fuck doesn't deserve me. I have someone that treats me better. Let me go, Cerulli...like I said, I let you go a long time ago.—Angel"

I send it and cry to myself, I feel arms hug me, I look up and see Alex. I cry into his shoulder. Lee and Will come over and comfort me. I stay an emotional wreck until my Sonny shows up. He grabs me and kisses me with passion.

Sonny:
Baby, you're leaving with me. Let's go.

Me:
But...I've got two more days.

Sonny:
I'm putting my foot down after what happened with Chris, you're leaving with me. I'm not asking...I don't like ordering you around, but you're not safe. Get your things, we're leaving.

Me:
Okay baby.

I grab my bags and we leave for the airport. We get to Washington and go to his room. He immediately throws me on the bed and takes his clothes off.

Sonny:
I need you.

Me:
Take me.

He pulls my skirt and fishnets off and slides into me. I gasp and bury my head in his shoulder.

Sonny:
Look me in the eyes baby.

Me:
SONNY!

Sonny:
That's right (thrusts) oh fuck! Baby I love you!

Me:
I love you too!

Sonny:
Ugh! Fuck! I missed you!

We make love for an hour before his manager announces that he has an after-party to go to...he (of course) takes me.

==Chris Motionless' Point of View==

I'm watching The Chainsmoker's live after party live stream when Sonny walks in with Angel. She and Sonny go to the bar and Sonny gets two drinks....she declines.

Snake:
C'mon girl, take it.

Angel:
I'm straight edge.

Snake:
You've never had drink? (she shakes her head. He lights a cigarette) Drink Drink Drink Drink!

Everyone in the club:
DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!

Sonny:
(mouthing to her)
C'mon baby...abandon the beliefs that he put in you, you're mine now. (lights a cigarette) He's probably watching, show him that he has no control over you.

Me:
Don't do it, Ange. Don't break edge.

She takes a swig....looks at Sonny with a face and downs the whole drink....the club cheers. She takes a hit off his cigarette and coughs; he pats her on the back and hands it over to her, she starts to smoke.

Snake:
Let's hear it for Angel!

The club cheers. She and Sonny dance together and Sonny kisses her. She blushes and kisses him back

Ricky:
(sadly)
She's so happy.

Me:
Yeah, so it would appear.

The party gets more intense and Angel and Sonny disappear, and re-appear 30 minutes later. Sonny has her pushed up against the wall making out with her. Diplo is kissing her neck...

Me:
Oh fuck!

Angel says something to the two of them and they leave the party and don't return...

b