17.

I turn the TV off and turn her face toward me.

Me:
I want the truth, was there any truth to what he said...were you using him to get to me?

Angel:
No.

Me:
Angel, please....don't lie to me.

Angel:
Maybe.

Me:
Ange, c'mon...talk to—

Angel:
YES OKAY! YES I USED HIM TO GET TO YOU!

Me:
Why?

Angel:
I never wanted to leave you...I had to...you hit me and hurt me. I loved him at one point, but I never lost my love for you.

Me:
Oh Angel (I pull her into me) Why did you torture me, then?

Angel:
Because you tortured me when your fucking belt went across my back! I wanted you to feel the pain! I wanted you to suffer! I'm sorry Chris, I love you!

I can't hold out any longer! I slam my lips to hers and grab her body and push it down on the couch.

Angel:
I missed you so much!

Me:
I missed you too.

Angel:
I love you so much!

Me:
I can't believe you went through all this just to get back at me....it was....God, I'm just so mad.

Angel:
Show me how mad you are?

Me:
Come with me.

Angel:
I meant right here.

Me:
No, you're going to your room. And I'm gonna fuck you like I hate you.

Angel:
No beating me.

Me:
Never again. Get your ass upstairs.

She walks upstairs with me trailing her. I slam her bedroom door and roughly kiss her. I throw her over my shoulder and drop her onto the bed; peeling my shirt off.

Me:
Take my pants off and get on your knees.

She does what I tell her and unbuckles my pants. I grab her hair and push her face in my crotch.

Me:
You're gonna feel how much I wanted you all these years you denied me. Push my briefs down

I fuck the dogshit out of her for at least two hours...she can't move when I'm through with her.

Angel:
Jesus....Christ!

Me:
I wasn't done, I still have pent up rage left.

Angel:
Then give it to me.

Me:
Another time, this time I need to do something, can you stand up?

Angel:
You pounded my vagina and ass like a dog in heat (I snicker) No, I can't move.

Me:
(I sit her up and get on the floor and pull a box out of my pocket.)
Will you marry me?

Angel:
Oh my God, YES! YES CHRIS!

I slide the ring onto her finger and kiss her. We go for one more round.

We get married six months later and have a happy marriage. When the band decides to retire, we have a baby...a girl and live a storybook happily ever after.

FIN.