16.

She walks out and I stand by the door.

Angel:
What do you want now?

Me:
For you to hear me out.

Angel:
And you'll beat me if I don't hear you out, that it?

Me:
No, please just listen to me. Please just give me a chance to explain myself and beg for forgiveness?

Angel:
(walking into the bathroom)
Five minutes, that's all you get. Don't touch me.

I follow her into the bathroom and she sits on the toilet.

Me:
I am sorry. Words cannot express how sorry I am. Words can't express how shitty I feel. It's been years, and I haven't been able to get you out of my mind. I am so so sorry Angel. I love you so much and I know that you probably hate me and think I'm like your ex-husband, I know that I can't un-do what I did...but I'd like a chance to show you that I've changed. I will never be abusive again...I won't even be dominant again if you ever give me another chance.

Angel:
That's enough. Shut up. (I do as she says) Christopher, you hurt me...and I'm not talking physically...(she pats her heart) I mean here. And I hate to tell you, but I don't love you anymore. I love Sonny (she shows me her Skrillex tattoo) I lost my love for you when Sonny showed me true love. He's loved me like I should have been loved all this time, he wasn't a dom...he wouldn't let me be a slave, his life in the bedroom revolved around making me happy. He took me places and made me smile...with you, it was like it was just about the sex at the end of the day. I lost all trust in you, Chris Cerulli. You're no longer the man I love. While I'm willing to forgive you, understand that this does not constitute us being together again. We are not an item, if you want to be a part of my life, you'll have to start completely over as if we have never met before and work back to being my friend again. I will not have sex with you....I will not be your sub, I will not be your girlfriend. You fucked up, Chris (puts her hand out) but I am willing to give you a chance to redeem yourself. Hi, I'm Angel Gorton.

I sigh and shake her hand.

Me:
I'm Chris Motionless.

Angel:
Nice to meet you, will you please let me out of this bathroom so I can go smoke.

Me:
Why did you break edge?

Angel:
Because I can. Please move.

I move out of her way and she leaves the bathroom. I sigh and follow her downstairs. The next 8 months I try my hardest to be the best friend to her I can while I watch as she and Sonny get back together. It kills me, but I just try to be happy for her. One day, she invites the band and I over to a party. They set up a game called "Pass Out....it's a drinking game, so I immediately opt out of the game. Angel goes first and straight away, I don't like this game because every move it's take a drink, all drink, kiss someone or take a drink...I beg her to stop, but she tell me that she's done this before and won. 30 minutes pass and I can tell she's just not right

Me:
Sonny, she needs to stop.

Sonny:
She's fine, (to Angel) right babe?

Angel:
(groggily)
Mhm, keep going.

Sonny:
That's my good girl.

Angel rolls and gets a card, I read it, "Your Choice! Light up, take a drink, kiss your partner, move 5 spaces forward"

Diplo:
What's your choice, Angel?

Angel:
(runs to the bathroom and returns)
Srry, I had tuh puke. I'll drink.