Part 4

I woke up at a table in a well lit room. The table seemed to be set with beautiful knifes, forks and plates. Along with dishes with enough food for a small feast. My eye was caught by the twinkle of the chandelier that was hanging from the low ceiling. Then I noticed that hanging from the middle of the chandelier were four bags full of liquid. Each one had a wire coming from it trailing around the table. I followed one of the wires wondering where it would lead me. As I kept going i saw that it was leading towards me. The wire left the table and stopped in my right hand.

Looking at the wire I felt a little grateful. I could feel the liquid coursing through my veins and it was somehow making all the pain from the last few hours disappear. The straps on the chair reminded me of the other room. How after they bandaged my arm they lead me down on a table. The memory of the smooth and sharp knives slicing through my stomach was still very present. My screams and howls were ignored while they removed and replaced things inside of me.

But this wire helps ease the pain of the scars on my stomach. I looked up exploring the room even more but beginning to get restless being tied to this chair. I noticed that round the table there were 4 chairs. But my thoughts and vision were beginning to become blurred. Everything looked so beautiful around me as the light danced off the objects. My head felt as if it was in a cloud. Who really cares that they have the case? Who cares that I failed? Anyway, we've already won, already saved rock and roll, haven't we? The world felt so beautiful.

The liquid felt even stronger in my blood. It's presence made me feel young and wild. It's a shame that I couldn't be free. The brown leather still held me to the chair. And after a while there were noises behind me. I just looked across the table waiting to be approached then realised again, terrifyingly, that there are four chairs. One for me, Pete, Joe and Andy. If my heart wasn't lifted so much with the green liquid it would have dropped to the floor.