Chapter 3 - Adrien.

I noticed a guy, a blonde haired guy. The moment I looked over to him he turned around, his bright green eyes made me think of him. Of Adrien. But this guy, No it wasn't Adrien, this guy was tall and handsome. Adrien was short and he obviously needed braces. Nope, this probably wasn't him.

Alya and I sat down in the back of the class, and the class started.

Lunchbreak finally arrived, I saw him again. He still looked a lot like Adrien, but he couldn't be, could he? ''I shouldn't stare like that at him, his girlfriend wouldn't like it.'' Alya chuckled, ''Who?'' I looked up ''Chloe, she is kind of a bitch and especially when it comes to her boyfriend. By the way you can forget him, he's like the most popular guy in the school.''

I chuckled ''Gosh I wouldn't look at him that way, he just looks like a guy I used to be friends with when I lived in Paris back when I was younger.'' I grabbed my drink.

''Hmm..  Just watch out if you'll get in Chloe's way you got yourself a bully, anyways I don't think Chloe will let you near Adrien.'' she took a bite from her sandwich.

His name almost made me spill my drink, it was him. ''NO WAY?!'' I yelled and at Alya, I felt a lot of people look at us and I made myself very small. ''Adrien? Adrien Agreste?'' I whispered.

''Yeah that's him, why?'' she asked, ''God damn, Alya he is the guy I used to be friends with.''

"Really? You were friends with him?'' she chuckled, ''Best friends, to be honest..'' I grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~

My next class and also the last one this day was without Alya, English was like my favorite class. I sat down in the back of the room and there he was, Adrien entered the classroom and he sat down next to me. ''You know you're actually in my seat.'' he said, he didn't even look at me he just looked to the teacher who entered the class. ''But since you're new I will allow you.'' I couldn't help but let out a chuckle, he didn't even recognize me, but I didn't recognize him at first either so why would he.

She started talking and when the the class had 15 minutes left she gave us an assignment ''So class, for  the rest of today's lesson I want you all to discuss your favorite novel with the person next to you.''

This could be interesting,  he turned to me "What's your favorite novel?'' he asked. So I turned to face him ''What's yours?'' I raised an eyebrow, ''Oh I don't read..'' he tried to sound like some badboy, that doesn't work for me Adrien. ''I know you do. So what is your favorite novel?'' I said with confidence in my voice. ''I said, I don't read.'' he said, ''And I said, I know you do. SO what is your favorite novel?'' this time I placed the emphasis on 'so' so he knew I wouldn't stop asking till' he told me. ''It's 'To kill a mockingbird'.'' he mumbled. ''Mine too.'' I nodded, ''So how come you act like you're a badboy now?'' I asked, ''What do you mean?'' he asked.

''I know you're not a badboy, you can maybe fool the whole school, but not me.'' I raised an eyebrow. ''You think you know me, but you don't.'' he looked like he was getting a little angry. ''Well I think I do and you just told me your favorite novel, though you wouldn't admit you like reading at first.''

''Why do you think you know me?'' Adrien muttered, ''I just do.'' I grinned.

The bell rang, ''Anyways..'' I stood up and grabbed my stuff, ''It was nice talking to you, shortie.'' and with those words, I left the classroom.