Chapter 14 - Outlaws.

[Adriens POV]

We arrived and the whole class was there, I didn't know they hung out like this from time to time. Somewhere I felt a little hurt, why didn't they just invite me too? Okay, I was a little different before Mari came back. I probably would've said no, but still..

Nino walked up to us, ''Sup bro, what took you guys so long?'' he raised an eyebrow. He was probably thinking something very wrong about the two of us.

''Someone had to grab McDonalds first and it took this person, I won't be calling out any names..'' she coughed ''Adrien.'' she coughed again ''like 10 minutes to order two happy meals, fries, a cheeseburger and drinks.'' she was making fun of me and it didn't even surprise me.

''Dude you ordered happy meals again?'' Nino raised an eyebrow, ''Maybe.'' I muttered and Nino groaned. ''Okay girls, if you don't mind I'll go over to the rest of the class while the two of you go on about happy meals.'' Marinette said and walked away.

''So..'' Nino started and I knew he was going to say something about Marinette ''What about her?'' he said, well that wasn't the lecture I was expecting. I nodded ''Yeah, what about her?''

''Well, is she your girlfriend or just a friend?'' he asked and I groaned ''I don't know, she's just a friend I guess. I don't really know how I feel about her, it's like I want.. Wait, why am I even telling you this? Let's go over to them.'' with those words I left, of course I knew how I felt about her.

Not really though, how did I feel about her? That is such a good question. I'll try to explain, Mari is an amazing friend and she's the first one I told about my depression. She always makes me laugh and she's the first girl I can be myself with, I don't have to pretend to be someone; I can be me. But do I want her to be my girlfriend? Yes. No? I don't know. I don't want things to change between us.

I arrived and everyone was so friendly, I was a little surprised that I remembered all their names. I sat down on a bench next to a guy named Max, I never knew they were all so cool. Nino who was being his DJ self pulled out a speaker and turned up some good music. Marinette was taking selfies with the girls and Kim the jock pulled some bottles of beer out of his trunk. He offered me one but I told him I stopped drinking a few weeks ago, he laughed and told me one bottle wouldn't hurt anyone but I still passed. I have to admit, I was really proud of myself.

''Guys, ya'll have to join at least one of the selfies.'' Alya stated, ''Well I'm okay with that.'' I grinned I was a model for my fathers clothing lines all the time, one selfie was nothing compared to that. ''Oh yeah, our model.'' Alya chuckled.

Marinette pulled out her phone, ''Well let's take that selfie right now.'' she grinned.

----

We went home at 4 AM, Mari fell asleep in my car and I didn't think her parents would appreciate me ringing the door bell at 4 AM. The reason we went home was because Mari was complaining about how tired she was and I didn't have the heart to wake her up either, she looked so peaceful. I decided to just bring her to my house, she stayed over before.

I arrived at my house and parked the car. Well I didn't think this trough, how did I get Mari upstairs? The elevator? I would be able to carry her. Yeah, why not.

I carried Mari to my room, good thing we have an elevator.

In my room I laid her down on my bed, for one moment I wanted to lay down next to her but then I remembered something she said the first time she stayed over.

"But why did you sleep on the couch? I mean you could've slept here." I tapped beside me on the bed.

''I didn't because I'm not like that, besides the smell of alcohol around you is disgusting.'' she grinned, it's impossible to think she isn't amazing.

'I didn't because I'm not like that.' she wasn't like that. I walked over to the couch and lay down.

I closed my eyes and I immediatly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[AN]

I had a block, I'm sorry it took me so long to update.

I hope ya'll are okay with this chapter..

Last chapter I said I was doing a QOTC (Question of the Chapter), so I'll start that with this one.

Also this question is for a story I want to write a new fanfic, I'm planning to write way to many stories.

QOTC:
In a bending AU, which elements would Alya and Nino bend?

Love always,

Me ❤️