Chapter 7 - To kill a mockingbird.

[Marinette's POV]

The week went by really fast and it was finally Friday, I love this school don't get me wrong but it's still school. I entered English class, since Adrien found out about me he saves his old place. We haven't talked a lot last week but that will come.

''Today we're going to partner up for a project,'' she said, this is my chance. ''It's a book presentation and since it's the first presentation this year, I won't go hard on you guys and it's with a partner so, find yours and tell me who your working with.'' she smiled and sat down.

I just turned towards Adrien ''Do you mind using 'To kill a mockingbird'?"
He looked at me and raised an eyebrow, "Are we working together?" he asked.
"Yes." I nodded and he chuckled.
"Well alright then." he grinned, "I suppose we're doing our presentation about 'To kill a mockingbird'."
I smiled "Okay you can go tell the teacher."
He sighed and for one moment I thought he wasn't going to do it buthe stood up and walked towards the teacher. This is going to be fun.

When he sat down again he pulled out his phone, "Can you give me your number?"
I grinned "Nah you're not my type."
"Oh you've got a type now? I suppose I gotta step up my game then." he chuckled.
"That would be a yes." I nodded trying to keep a serious look on my face.
"No Mari for real, we can contact about our presentation." he said, I couldn't help but smile when he called me Mari "I know silly, give me your phone. I was just messing with you."
"Oh so I am your type?" he grinned and gave me his phone, "I didn't say that either." I chuckled, guess the silly Adrien was still there after all.
I gave him back his phone, "You want to work on our presentation this afternoon?" I asked.
"Uhm.. I'd love to but I can't.. See I'm actually throwing a party tonight.." he grinned.
"Oh okay.. We can work on it another time if you want to.." I nodded, I felt a little dissapointed.
"You can come to my party if you want and bring your friend Alya, I think Nino would love that." he grinned.
I didn't really like parties but this would be a great opportunity to make new friends and to become better friends again with Adrien, "Yeah.. Why not sounds like fun." I nodded.
"Cool, it starts at like 11 and I don't know when it ends, probably like 5 in the morning.. I don't know.." he grinned.

"So here we are.." Alya grinned, "Can you actually believe we got invited to Adriens party?"
"Uhm.. Yeah.. Why wouldn't I?" I asked.
"He's like the most popular guy in town, he's a model for his fathers fashion brand and his father is like a world famous designer. Besides, only cool people get invited." she said.
"Uhm.. Last time I checked we were pretty cool." I chuckled.

We entered the mansion and there were people everywhere, "Wow.. What kind of party is this? How many people does he know? Is whole Paris invited?" I raised an eyebrow and she chuckled, "One question at the time please and the ones teens throw all the time, he probably doesn't know any of these people and probably half of Paris."

I got a feeling this is going to be an interesting night.

~~~~~
[AN] PLEASE READ

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll probably write chapter 8 tomorrow.

Anyways, I was thinking because Adrien is throwing this party. Him drinking all his problems away.

So what do you think about drunk Adrien? I think it could be very interesting with Mari being there. 🤔

Let me know, I'll try to listen to your opinions as much as possible.

&&

Last but not least,

OMG I reached 1.1k reads! This is insane!
I want to thank ya'll sooo much!

I love you all!!

Love always,

Me <3