Chapter 15 - Toothbrush.

[Marinette's POV]

I woke up, it took me like 5 minutes to realize I wasn't in my room but in Adrien's in his bed to clarify. Part of me prayed he didn't sleep next to me, but the other part just hoped he did.

When I sat up in his bed I saw him sleeping on the couch, well one of his legs was sticking out. I lay down again and grabbed my phone which was still in the pocket of my hoodie. I opened instagram and started liking pictures, it was about time I posted a new picture too.

When I saw the date I realized something, it was Monday. Adrien and I had exactly 45 minutes to get ready and go to school. I jumped up and ran over to the couch to wake Adrien up, of course he was still asleep. ''Adrien wake up!'' I pushed him of the couch and he groaned. ''We have 45 minutes until class starts, get up!'' I yelled running over to the bathroom to do my hair. ''God Mari, we can miss first period.'' he muttered while getting up, obviously not awake yet.

''You just want to skip first period?'' I asked in disbelieve, ''Yeah, no big deal.'' he nodded as he entered the bathroom. ''You know you're a really bad influence.'' I groaned, ''Thanks I try my best.'' he grinned and turned on the shower.

I turned around ''You're not going to shower while I'm here, right?''

''Well I was planning to..'' he said, ''What?'' I raised an eyebrow. He chuckled ''Chill Mari, I was just kidding. I'm just putting my head under the cold water, that way I won't fall asleep again.''

''Oh, okay..'' I nodded and turned around, in the mirror I saw Adrien taking off his shirt. Don't look Mari, just do your hair. 

When Adrien turned off the shower, I was done braiding my hair. He joined me in front of the mirror and grabbed his toothbrush, it was hard to not to look at him. Man, it still surprises me he grew up looking like this, I always thought that he would look like a complete loser when I'd come back to Paris. ''You need an toothbrush?'' he asked, ''Like the one you're using? No thanks.'' I chuckled, focusing to look at his face trough the mirror and not his shirtless body. ''No..'' he grinned and opened a cupboard ''I bought a pack of two, so I have one extra.'' he gave me the toothbrush. It was clearly a new toothbrush and wasn't used yet so I decided to use it, ''Well thanks, I guess.'' I chuckled. ''Yeah, this was your birthday present. Enjoy it.'' he grinned and started brushing his teeth, so did I.

Adrien walked over to his closet, ''Do you have to change?'' he asked. I looked at my clothes, the same as I was wearing the night before ''I wish I could, but I didn't bring any clothes.'' I sighed. ''Well you can borrow a shirt and I think I have a pair of jeans that fits you.'' he said. ''Sound good but believe, I won't fit your pants.'' I chuckled. ''Not mine.. Wait here.'' he said and left the room.

5 minutes later he came back and threw a pair of jeans at me, they seemed like my size. I walked over at his closet and grabbed a T-shirt, a Beatles shirt. With those items I took off to the bathroom to change.

I changed the t-shirt was to big but I just put it in the jeans so it didn't look oversized and the jeans were perfect fit, they looked old. Not old old, but old as in 80's style. I have to admit I loved them, high waisted and a hole in the knee. Yet the outfit missed something, a belt? Yeah.

I walked out of the bathroom, ''Do you have a belt?'' I asked. Adrien turned around and just looked at me, ''The jeans look amazing on you Mari!'' he almost yelled. ''Yeah, I love them. Where did you get them?'' I asked, ''Well they were my moms.'' he mumbled. ''What?'' I asked. ''They were my moms.'' he repeated. ''I can't wear them.'' I yelled and almost I repeat almost took off the pants in front of Adrien, ''No Mari, they look amazing on you. I want you to have them, they're yours. I don't wear them, my dad doesn't wear them. Just keep them.'' he said and smiled. ''Really?'' I asked. ''Yeah.'' he nodded and grabbed a belt ''Now this belt is something I want back, it's my CK belt and it's my favorite belt.'' he said with a very serious face while handing it to me. ''We'll see about that.'' I grinned.

We missed first period, we could've made it but Adrien decided it was more necessary to go get breakfast at the Starbucks at the other side of Paris because it had a beautiful view over the Seine, but I have to admit it was a lot of fun. It was almost like we had a date, which was a really weird idea.

After a calm morning we took of to school, not knowing what kind of mess we were about to walk in to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[AN]

I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE.

I had this huge block and now I wrote this very bad chapter, and I'm sorry please don't be mad.

To make it up to you I made two edits, to give you an idea of my idea how Adrien and Mari's instagrams would look like;

Hope you liked it, maybe Alya and Nino follow next chapter

Hope you liked it, maybe Alya and Nino follow next chapter. :)

Love Always,

Me <3

P.s. QOTC; Favorite song at the moment?

P.p.s. Here's my idea of what Mari's outfit would look like:

 Here's my idea of what Mari's outfit would look like: