Chapter 6 - This house don't feel like home.

[AN]

Hi guyss!
So you may or may have not noticed that at the beginning of every chapter I put a song.
This time the song really made me think of Adrien, so you may want to listen it while reading.. :)
Most of the time I use the songs I listen while writing, music inspires me a lot soo..

Anyways enjoy this chapter :)

Love Always,
Me <3

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

[Adrien's POV]

Fencing class was hard today, especially because I was lost in my thoughts.

My instructor walked up to me after class, "Adrien where were you today with your mind? I could see you weren't paying a lot of attention?" he asked, "Something happened today, it's nothing much really.. It's just.. Nevermind.. See you next week!" I gave him a flat smile and ran off to get changed.

Not much later I arrived home, the mansion where I live is quite big a stranger would get pretty much lost in it.
I opened the front door, "I'm home!" I yelled. No response, hmm..
I walked over to the living room, "Hello?" nobody.
Next I walked into my dads office, "Dad?"
Nathalie who was sitting behind her desk stood up, "Good afternoon Adrien, your dad had to leave the country this morning, there was a problem in the store he opened last week, the one in Barcelona." she said and smiled, I managed to see it was fake. So I gave her a fake smile in respond, "Thanks Nathalie." I said sarcastically.

I walked out of the office, up the stairs.. There was the family picture of my dad, my mom and me. Days like these I missed her even more, my dad changed so much since she died.
Only if she didn't have that meeting that day, only if she hadn't gotten in the car, only if...

I noticed I had placed my hand on the picture, tears were filling my eyes. The harder I tried not to cry, the more tears streamed down my face.

Why? Why my mom? She was so wonderful, why do all the good people die?

"Mommy, why do the best people die so soon?" I asked.
"When you're in a garden, which flowers do you pick first?" my mom smiled at me.
"The most beautiful ones." I stated.
"Exactly.." she smiled and stroke her hand over my head.

That's what she said when my cousin died because he was sick, but it's unfair! This was an accident!

I remember my mom's voice, I remember her smile, the way she smelled..  Yet.. I can't touch her, I can't feel her warm embrace, I can't ask her for help and most of all.. I'm alone now, yes I have my dad..
I'm sure he loves me, he just changed since my mom passed away.

I let go of the picture and wiped the tears from my face and started walking towards my room, don't cry Adrien.. You're not a crybaby.

As I entered my room I walked over to my bed and lay down, I stared at the ceiling for a while, thinking..

Mari was back, yes I was happy.. But she reminded me of my mom so much, no she didn't have her green eyes or her blonde hair.. She had her smile..
I wish I could ask her for advice, my mom I mean.. There's something changed in Mari's additude towards me and I want to find out what..

Again my thoughts went to my mom, not only my mom also to Mari..
I never talked to someone about my mom, yes of course people know.. I mean I never told them my experience, I never told anyone how I felt..
At some point I think that is slowly driving me insane..
I should've talked to someone about my problems, but who? My mom was always the one I talked to..

At these points all I wanted to do was scream, yet I know that doesn't heal the pain.