Chapter 16 - Rossi.

[Mari's POV]

Because we missed out on science class our first class was PE, good thing I left my PE clothes in my locker. We both changed on the toilets and entered the gymnasium and the whole class was standing around someone. For a moment there I thought was Chloe but then I saw both her and Sabrina sitting on a bench, glancing at the group with a look of disgust.

Alya and Nino who'd been sitting on another bench, saw us enter and waved. We walked up to them and sat down, "So what's up?" Adrien nodded at the group. "New girl, italian, kinda hot." Nino answered, like Alya wasn't even there. Alya who wasn't going to deal with shit like that punched him in the shoulder, "Say that again and I'll make sure you regret ever even looking at her."
He nodded "Sorry, honey. You know I'm all yours, right?" he grinned. "Oh the bad excuses." she rolled her eyes. Yes, they started dating but they still acted like best friends, now that's a relationship I want.
"Anyways," Alya said "She says she. was a model for your fathers fashion line back in Italy."
"Hmm.. Do you have a name?" Adrien raised an eyebrow.
"Lila Rossi." Alya answered "She's just aiming for attention, if you ask me."

Just when Alya had said that I saw her, even if she was a former model she didn't seem special. She had long brown hair, a tinted skin and army green eyes. Yes, she sure was pretty but no she wasn't giving away the idea of being a model.

"Never heared of her." Adrien shrugged.

When the girl, apperently named Lila saw us she walked up to us. No not us, Adrien.
"Hey! I'm Lila, you're Adrien. Right?" she said while sitting down next to him. "Yeah. That's me, the one and only." she said with a sarcastic tone in his voice.
"Well I am just like you, a model at your fathers company and I figured we should hang out some time." she said while lightly touching his arm, his muscles. Uhm no. Not going to happen honey.

"Well, that's cool. I guess." he nodded. What the actual hell, Adrien?

"And we can hang out while were at school too." she winked "I th-" she was interupted by our teacher.

Our teacher Mister Blanc explained we'd have to pair up in groups of four and study in our own dance, easy. No. Not. Easy.

"Well Adrien, I suppose we can pair up." Lila smiled at him, I felt a little jealous.
"I actually already paired up with Alya, Nino and Mari. Sorry." he shrugged and stood up. "I'll tell the teacher we'll work together." he said and took off to mister Blanc, leaving Lila with us. I looked up at her "Hey, I'm Marinette and these two are Nino and Alya." I smiled trying to be nice, she was the new girl after all and she'd been there. Lila rolled her eyes ''Hey.'', she stood up and walked off. "It was nice meeting you too!" Nino yelled after her.

Adrien came back and sat down ''Fangirls everywhere.'' he muttered. ''Don't forget the fanboys, bro.'' Nino chuckled. ''Well she worked for you fathers company, so does that make her a fangirl? Let's just be nice to her, for now okay?'' I asked. ''That's just it, I've never seen her and I've been to Italy for a few fashionweeks in Rome.'' he sighed, ''Do you think she's lying?'' Alya asked. ''I don't know..'' he shrugged. ''We'll find out eventually, while watching Teen Wolf I learned that three things can not long be hidden; The sun, the moon and the truth.'' Nino said, ''Wow, Nino you almost sounded smart there.'' Adrien grinned ''Almost.''

PE was over and we had changed in our normal clothes it was lunchbreak so went over to the cafeteria, when we entered someone very familiar was in our usual spot. Lila Rossi. That girl was everywhere, I swear to the gods. We walked over to her and sat down, "Hey Lila!" Adrien said.
"Hey Adrien and uhm.. Others." she waved, ugh. "Marinette, Alya and Nino." Adrien stated, he was being nice because I asked them too and she was new but there was something off about it.

The whole lunchbreak I had to watch Lila flirt with Adrien, to be honest it was disgusting. Adrien didn't even seem to notice and he went with all of it, either that or he liked it. Probably the second, he was still a hot guy and now another model was flirting with him.

The day flew by, everytime we saw Lila she found her way to flirt with him and most of the time touch him. He isn't mine, I know but in some way.. In some way it didn't feel right.

"Mari Mari.. " Adrien walked up to me, "What are you doing this afternoon?" he smiled. "I promised my parents I'd help them in the bakery." I said, making my way to the entrance of the school. "Hmmm... Well, if i'd help you.. In the bakery I mean. You'll be free after 6, right?" he asked.
"The Adrien Agreste working in a bakery? No way." I chuckled "Yes I would, but you working in the bakery? What are you gonna' do? Burn down the whole place?"
"Good, cause Nino asked if we'd like to join him and Alya for dinner and movies. Yes, me working. Probably and when I try to fix it, theres a chance I'll only make it worse." he nodded and we both laughed. "Okay, a little help would be nice." I nodded "Dinner and a movie you said? Wait a second."
"What?" he asked.
"Are you asking me out on a date?" I asked on a playfull tone while raising an eyebrow, for a moment there I could swear he blushed. ''No, obviously not.'' he said ''We're going out with Nino and Alya, I would never count that as a first date. If I'm asking you out, I'll do it the right way.''

We ran over to Adrien's car, the clouds had turned grey and rain was falling down, Fall had arrived and winter was only a month away which meant Christmas break was not so far away either. We drove to the bakery, him working in a bakery? Now that's something I want to see. I have to make sure that I have a fire extinguisher on hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[AN]

I feel like this writers block is still bothering me, I have some good ideas but that's all for the Christmas break so I decided that it's almost Christmas break.

I'll spoil something; Is Adrienette going to happen? Probably. Will Lila try to ruin it? Yes obviously.

QOTC; Lila or Chloe?