Chapter 1: Getting Lost

Maya jumped onto the couch and laid her head on her owner, Kuro's, lap. Kuro pet Maya's head a bit. "Hey Maya wanna go for a walk?" Kuro asked. Maya bolted up and ran towards the door. Kuro followed and got Maya's leash and hooked it onto her collar. She then opened the door which Maya quickly ran out. But since she was on the leash she didn't get very far.

Kuro walked out closing and locking the door. After awhile of walking Kuro was ready to turn back around. But before she did Maya caught sight of a mail truck and struggled against the leash to chase it. Kuro tried holding her back but Maya turned so she was facing Kuro and started to slip her collar off. Once it was off she dashed down the street after the mail truck. Kuro ran after her on the sidewalk. "Maya! Come! Heel! Maya!!" She yelled but lost sight of her after 10 minutes of running.

*Maya's point of view*

Me and Kuro were on our daily walk and we're about to turn around when I saw a mail truck drive by. I started barking and straining to get off the leash. I then turned around facing Kuro and slipped my collar off chasing the mail truck. Kuro ran after me yelling my name. After awhile of chasing the mail truck I stopped and turned around thinking Kuro was still there. I looked around but she wasn't anywhere to be seen so I decided to walk ahead and see if I could find her. After awhile I noticed that I was in a forest. I looked around getting a bad vibe. My tail was imbetween my legs.

*Little timeskip cause I'm lazy still Maya's POV*

I laid down on the forest ground. Still getting a bad vibe. I still haven't found Kuro and began to get worried. Before I could've think of all the things that might've happened to her I slowly started to drift off to sleep. Unaware of something in the bushes watching me.

(I know it's bad. But tell me what you think about it.)