PUPPIES!!! Happy Ending

It had been a year since Maya had began living with the Creepypastas and they now had puppies. 8 of them to be exact. There was Smile Jr, Buttons, Akatsuki, Fuya, Blinder, Spartos, Pringles, and Aki. And lets just say at the moment all of them except Blinder and Aki were fighting to see who was their parents favorite. 'I'm their favorite!' Fuya yelled to the boys. 'No I am!' Spartos argued. 'No way! I have to be dads favorite cause I'm named after him!' Yelled Smile Jr. Maya sighed as Smile tried to get the 6 to calm down but to now avail. He soon gave up and went over to Maya.

'Give up?' Maya asked. Smile nodded his head. 'Told you.' Maya said. 'Mommy who is your favorite?' Aki asked looking up at Maya. 'Yeah. Daddy who's your favorite too?' Blinder asked looking up at Smile. 'We don't have favorites.' Maya said before looking around. She then bent down and whispered 'to be honest you two are our favorites.' Aki and Blinder smiled before turning back around and watching their brothers and sister tackle each other. "Ok guys foods ready! There's pancakes, waffles, eggs and cheese, bacon, and sausage!" Saki yelled from the kitchen. All the puppies stopped fighting and looked at the kitchen. 'Bacon? Bacon!? BACON!!!!' The puppies and Maya yelled bolting into the kitchen knocking down everyone in their way.

Smile laughed as he followed after them. 'They look like me but act like their mother.' He thought. However when he arrived in the kitchen Maya had Aki and Blinder climb on the counter and knock off the tray of bacon causing Saki to yell at them. Though they didn't mind cause they got to eat the rest of the bacon!

(Hey guys so this is the end. If you want more don't worry. I might make a sequel but it'll probably be more about the puppies then Smile and Maya. And there's gl ing to be a crossover of this book with a new book I'm making called from Grinny Cat x Ryo.