You Wanna be Friends?

"Ok Maya. Rocky. I'll be back." Kuro said opening the door. "I put extra food in your dog bowl for while I'm gone. Make sure to play nice and share. I'm just running to the store to get Rocky some stuff." She said before walking out closing and locking the door behind her. Maya ran over to the window and watched as Kuro disappeared down the street before looking back and growling at Rocky. 'Now now now. You heard what your master said. Play nice." Rocky said. 'So you do talk.' Maya said. 'Of course I do.' He said smiling his human like smile.

'Then tell me why you've been following me!' Maya demanded. 'Simple. I was just wondering if we could be friends.' He said casually. 'Friends?' Maya asked looking at him confused. 'Yup. Friends.' He answered. 'Well if u wanted to be friends why didn't you just say so!?' Maya asked smiling brightly. 'You didn't have to stalk me.' She said trotting over to him. She then poked him in the chest with her paw. 'Tag!' She yelled and ran off laughing. Rocky watched her run off and sighed. 'I guess I better play along so she doesn't get suspicious.' He thought before running after her.

*timeskip cause I'm lazy*

"I'm home!" Kuro yelled walking in with shopping bags full of dog stuff for Rocky. Silence. "Maya? Rocky?" She said looking around. She froze when she got to the living room and smiled. "Aw how cute." She said taking a picture. Maya and Rocky had tired themselves out by playing tag and had fell asleep curled up next to each other on the couch.

(I'm really sorry it took so long! I had writer's block but don't worry! Ima try to update as much as possible! I promise! And i never break my promises!)