Mine

It has been about a month since Rocky has lived with Kuro and Maya. And every time he'd try to attack Kuro when she wasn't paying attention Maya would run in and get in his way. Now was one of those times. Kuro was in the kitchen doing dishes while the kids she was babysitting were taking a nap. Rocky began slowly creeping up behind her ready to pounce and sink his teeth into her neck when Maya came out of nowhere and tackled him laughing. 'Whatcha doin?' She asked. 'Nothing. Why did you tackle me?' He asked standing up and glaring at her slightly.

'Cause I wanna play.' Maya said. 'Well I don't feel like playing right now.' he said as he began walking away. Maya was about to pounce on him again when the doorbell rang. Rocky and Maya both ran to the door barking. "Shush! The kids are taking a nap." Kuro whispered/yelled. She went over to the door and looked through the peephole to see Eclipse and Matthew standing outside with their father and their dog Tycko. She smiled and opened the door. As soon as she did Tycko ran in and tackled Maya barking playfully.

Rocky glared and growled at Tycko slightly. Tycko got off Maya and the two ran off to play. Rocky was about to follow them when he felt a small pair of arms wrap around his neck. "Aw he's so cute." Eclipse said. "Where'd you find him?" She asked looking up at Kuro. Kuro waved bye to their dad and closed the door. "He was outside on the back porch scratching at the door whimpering so I let him in. His name is Rocky." Kuro explained. "Ohhhh." Eclipse said as she let Rocky go. As soon as she let him go he took off to find where Maya and Tycko were. He found them in the living room playing tug of war.

*timeskip cause I'm lazy*

"Come on, Tycko! Time to go home!" Matthew yelled as him and Eclipse walked out the door. "Looks like I gotta go. Bye Maya! Bye new dog!' Tycko yelled as he ran off after them. 'Awwwww. We never even gotta play fight yet.' Maya whined. 'Good riddance. He was getting too close to Maya anyway. Wait what am I saying!? Its not like I care whether he gets close to her or not.' He thought. He shook the thought out of his head and laid down in his doggy bed. But as he was about to go to sleep he felt something lay beside him. He opened his eyes and saw Maya curled up into a ball beside him. He sighed and made sure she was asleep before laying his head on hers. 'Mine.' He mumbled before falling asleep.