Time to Die

Kuro was sitting down watching a horror movie when she heard the sound of glass breaking from in the kitchen. "What the!" She said looking back. She knew it wasn't Maya or Rocky cause those two were staying at Matthew's and Eclipse's house for the night. She slowly got up and quietly went up the stairs to her room to grab her sword. After searching it and wrapping the belt around her waist she snuck back downstairs and peeked in the kitchen unsheathing her sword a little bit. However, she didn't see anyone. "Strange. I know I heard something. Maybe I'm just paranoid." She said putting her sword back in its holister. She looked around only to find a broken plate on the ground.

'Probably must've been on the edge of the counter and slipped or something.' She thought cleaning up the mess and heading back to the couch. As soon as she entered the living roojm her eyes widened and she froze. Sitting on the couch was Rocky who was staring at the tv. "Rocky? How did you get back here?" She said walking over to him. But as she got closer his white fur turned red and a human like smile spread across his face. She stopped and took a step back in fear. "Rocky" soon turned to look at her and began to speak. 'Hello Kuro.' He said in a dark voice. "Wh-who the hell a-are you?" Kuro asked.

'The names Smile Dog.' He said jumping off the couch and heading towards her. Kuro backed up until she hit the wall. "What d-do you want?" She asked. 'You didn't spread the word. Now it's time for you to die.' He said before attacking Kuro. Kuro, however, wasn't going down without a fight and unsheathed her sword and slashed at him. As she did Smile disappeared. She looked around only to feel pain in her leg and fell to the ground. Smile walked over to her laughing and bit into her neck and mauled her until he was sure she was dead. He then turned back to his regular form and headed back to Matthew's and Eclipse's house. 'Your turn Maya.'

(Sorry if its bad. I'm not exactly that insane.

*Sky* says the one who has an oc who tortures people and you describe how in the most gruesome way possible.

That's different!

*Sky rolls eyes* suuuuurrrree. Whatever you say.)