Stay With Me

(Hey everyone. Ok so after this chapter ima have one more and that'll be then last one. Unless u want more but tell me in the next chapter k? Anyway lets begin!)

Maya was sound asleep in her dog bed when she felt someone shake her. She opened her eyes to see the whole house was on fire. She jumped up and looked around but froze when she saw who woke her. It was Rocky but his white fur was red and he had a human smile. 'Come on.' He said running off. Maya was about to follow when she heard a whimper nearby. 'I said come on.' Rocky said after stopping to see if she was following. However, Maya ran off to where she heard whimpering and saw Tycko backed into a corner with his tail between his legs. 'Tycko!' She yelled. But before she could go to help him Rocky went over and grabbed Maya's collar.

'What are you doing!? Let me go I gotta help him!' She said but Rocky had began to drag her away. 'Hey I said let me go!' She yelled but Rocky still didn't listen. Once they got outside he let go of Maya's collar. Maya turned and growled at him. 'What is wrong with you!? You just left my friend to die! Along with his people! You know Kuro wouldn't-' she started but was cut off. 'Kuro's dead.' Rocky said calmly. Maya's eyes widened. 'Wh-what? H-how-' once again she was cut off. 'A burglar. I know cause I went back cause I got bored and saw her get attacked.' He lied. 'What the? Why didn't I just tell her I did it? I mean its not like she can tell anyone. And besides she's going to die anyway.' He thought. He turned around and began walking off. 'Come on.' He said.

He looked back to see if she was following and sure enough she hasn't followed him. He was about to yell at her until he saw a tear slip down her face and sighed. He walked back over and sat in front of her using a paw to bring her closer. They stayed like that for a few minutes until she had stopped crying and removed his paw. 'Come on. I have someplace else we can stay.' He got up and began walking off. Maya got up and followed him.

*Lil timeskip*

Maya looked around as the two walked through the woods and towards a creepy mansion. 'Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you my name is Smile Dog. Not Rocky. But you can just call me Smile.' He said not looking back at her. 'Ok.' Maya said. Smile climbed up onto the porch and scratched at the door. 'When are they gonna add a stupid doggy door so I don't have to wait forever for someone to actually hear me?' I thought getting annoyed. Maya was looking around when she saw a cat with a grin plastered across his face, red eyes, and black and pink fur staring at them from the window. He seemed to be laughing. 'Having fun there Smile?' He asked in a teasing voice. 'You shut up you stupid cat.' Smile replied glaring at him.

'And I see you brought a friend. The boss isn't going to be happy.' The cat said. 'She's a dog why would he be unhappy? Its not like she can talk to people and tell them about us. Now go get someone to open this goddamn door.' Smile said harshly. 'What's the magic word?~' the cat said in a sing song voice. 'If you don't them I'll rip you to shreds!' Smile yelled getting annoyed. The cat just laughed. 'Nope. Sorry. I can't let you in.' He said running off. Smile just growled at the spot that the cat was sitting at before laying down. 'I guess we're-' he started but got cut off by Maya barking loudly and scratching at the door leaving claw marks. A few minutes of doing so a tall faceless guy wearing a suit opened the door.

'It's about time.' Smile said walking in. Maya was about to follow but the faceless guy stopped her before "looking" at Smile. "Smile who is this? And why is she still alive?" The faceless guy asked. 'Relax boss she's a dog so no one will understand her. Besides she's a friend. Her name is Maya.' Smile said. The faceless guy "looked" back at Maya. Maya decided to use her secret weapon. Which was her puppy face which no one could say no to. Finally the faceless guy sighed and let her in before closing the door and walking off. 'Who was he?' Maya asked after going over to Smile who was laying in his dog bed. 'My boss Slenderman. Everyone here just calls him boss or Slender. Mizuki and BR call him whatever they want though behind his back.' Smile said.

'Oh.' Maya said looking around. She looked back down at Smile who seemed to be asleep and laid beside him. Before she fell asleep though she felt Smile rest his head on hers. 'Hey you still awake?' He asked. 'Yeah.' Maya said. 'Why?' She asked. Smile sighed before answering. 'I wanna tell you something.' 'What is it?' Maya asked. 'I didn't notice till a few days ago but I like you. A lot. And I was wondering if you felt the same.' He answered. Maya looked up at him with wide eyes before smiling. 'Of course I do silly. Why do you think I never left you alone?' She said. His smile grew a bit and he snuggled closer to her. 'Promise me something.' He said. 'What?' Maya asked. 'To stay with me.' He answered. 'I promise.' Maya said.

'Can you please save all that sappy stuff for when I'm not around?' Came a familiar voice. Smile looked up and growled. 'Grinny I swear if you say another word I'll-' he was cut off. 'You'll what?' Grinny asked. Smile stood up and began barking as he chased Grinny around the house waking up the residents who began yelling at the two to shut up.

(As I say in almost every chapter. Sorry if its bad.)