We Meet Again

*Maya's P.O.V*

Ever since my encounter with that red colored fur husky I started to feel like I was being watched. And every night I would sit and look out the window. Tonight was one of those nights. My tail was hanging off the little bench I was on and swayed slightly. As I looked out I saw something move and growled. I stared at the spot closely and I saw something move again. I then hopped off and ran outside toward it.

Just as I got close a rabbit bounded out of the bush and into the woods. And, out of instinct, I gave chase. When I caught it I picked it up and turned around. After walking a bit I heard footsteps behind me and stopped. When I looked back there was nothing there. I shrugged it off and began walking again. Just as I did I heard the footsteps again. I dropped the rabbit and turned around. 'Who's there!? Show yourself!' I yelled. Even though there's a 99% chance they didn't understand me.

After awhile of silence I turned around only to come snout to snout with that red husky. I was paralyzed for a second when I realized.... HE HAD MY RABBIT!!! I growled. 'Hey that's mine! I saw and caught it first!' I yelled at him. He just stared at me blankly. 'Give it back!' I demanded stomping my front left paw. He still just stared at me blankly. I went to pounce on him but he moved out the way. I stood up and glared at him. I began walking back home.

I heard footsteps again and turned around to find him following me. 'No you stay there.' I said. I turned back around and headed home. When I arrived I locked the doggy door behind me. I went back to my window and looked out. Only to notice that he followed me to the doggy door and was sitting there..... Waiting.