The Truth

Konohagakure,the village hidden in the leaves, is one of five great villages that has its own ninja that, like all villages, had to pass an exam to proceed. One of which is in progress for many genin hopefuls,the chunnin exams.

(Canon fights of the tournament)

At the arena,Naruto just barely managed to beat Inuzuka Kiba,who has received far more training, with his uzumaki barrage. With the fight over, the remaining contenders were called to draw a number.

"The matches are as follows;First round:Uzumaki Naruto vs Hyuuga Neji; second round: Uchiha Sasuke vs Gaara;third round Aburame Shino vs Tsubaku Kankuro; final round;Tsubaku Temari vs Shikamaru Nara. You have a month to prepare or train,understood." Explained the proctor followed by a chorus of 'Hai's.

A blond orange jumpsuit wearing genin in particular was deep in thought ' Maybe now I could train somewhere outside the villages so I won't hear the villagers idiot calls of me being a demon,which is quite funny seeing as I'm not even a jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi no Yoko. I sti-' he was cut from his train of thought from Neko's command " You are to come with me to the Hokage, Uzumaki-san." "Sure, I was just about to there myself." Stated the Uzumaki.

(Few minutes before the Uzumaki was called for)

"Sir we have guests here who want an audience with you" with a sigh the Hokage told his secretary to send them in.
"Jiji!"" Hey Sarutobi"was the first thing the two figures said with two smaller figures behind them. The first figure stood at a height of 179 cm wearing a standard jounin shirt,pants,and gloves along with a white haori with flames licking the bottom, but the most noticeable piece was his spiky hair,his blue eyes,and two blond bangs that frame his face "I see you finally returned Minato," said the old Hokage as he turned to the woman beside Minato,who stood at 165 cm, also wearing jounin gear,with red hair that framed her heart shaped face and a figure that some would kill for,along with magenta eyes you would be trapped in
"you as well Kushina. So,what brings you here?" the kage said before ending sternly. "We came to see our onii-san." Said one of the smaller figures, probably younger than Naruto,who was a spitting image of his father with red hair:this boy was Menma Uzumaki-Namikaze ,the younger brother of Naruto Uzumaki.
"Yeah, Daddy said we could meet him" said a girl,who like the boy was a younger blonde version of her mother:she was Naruto's twin sister,Narumi Uzumaki-Namikaze.
"OK, but let me call him first,if that's alright with you." the ' old man ' asked,and with came the reply of hai's was his answer.
"Neko,fetch me Naruto" "Hai"and like that the anbu left.

(Now)

The gennin now known as Naruto had seen what the old man wanted,and after introductions were made and the secret of his family was revealed to Naruto. To the shock of all those in the room,he only stood there while the bangs covered his eyes.
" Should I be happy or disappointed?" He asked out of the blue which further shocked his family,and none more so than Hiruzen Sarutobi who thought he would be jumping in joy at finding his family,and the Yondaime's no less! And as if reading their thoughts he he further said," I've known about this since I was five because he(pointing to the Sandaime) thought that little ol' me wouldn't understand,but I did. I read the letters." and as if realization hit the adults they panicked as Naruto then asked" Do you really believe that the villagers would be able to look past their hate and see me as a hero and not as the demon, but the jailor?Or better yet,did you really believe that they would treat me as an equal just after learning I contained the Kyuubi when it just destroyed the village and their family or friends?" like a switch was flipped they realized they messed up.
"Either way, I was only able to stay determined all this time was because of this." He raised his hand as a blue heart appeared hovering over his palm" Any questions? ". Everyone was so fascinated in the heart that Naruto had snapped his fingers to get their attention once more. Now able to ask about the seal on his neck that was shown when he forgot to zip since it was hot outside, which he replied with " What better way to underestimate me than being the loudmouth and dead last of this year's gennin" which they could understand given his 'condition'." Well if that's all,could I have permission to leave the village to train Hokage-sama?" asked Naruto to the Sandaime, but before he could answer Kushina butted in saying"How come you don't want to train with us Sochi."to which Naruto replied,"Because I'm not your son anymore."
And with that he vanished into thin air. Not noticing the tears starting to well in their eyes.