Part 3

"OROCHIMARU"ways heard once the new battleground was clear of smoke. " I figured you wouldn't die from it which is why I had this prepared for just this occasion. Edo Tensei." As soon as it was chanted, three coffins rose from the ground with the kanji for Shodaime and Nidaime,and Uchiha. Confusion rose because of the Uchiha emblem until the coffins opened to reveal the second Hokage,and second one contained Madara Uchiha ( Not going into much detail until later 'k).
"Now attack" and each of them took an opponent.

(Minato v Madara)

"Tell me,Madara." Said Minato as they were trading blows only to be blocked or dodged "Were you revived when you tried to extend your revenge on Konohagakure?". Confusion on Madara's face was all he needed to know it was indeed an imposter who attacked the village years ago.
"I wish I could take credit for,but I can't, sorry." Was his reply when they broke off and activating their signature techniques, Sharingan and Hairashin,and trading blows once more. Managing to cut Madara's head,Minato tried to attach a seal to return it to the realm of the dead,but caught off guard as the body started attacking with a new head as the previous one turned to dust. 'He must've improved the Edo Tensei while he was away,so it can discard and regrow its limbs,much like a lizard's defense mechanism.' Minato thought as he switched his strategy to get in close and incapacitate him long enough to place a seal on the corpse. Throwing kunai markers all over the field, and flashing through each one to confuse Madara while throwing punches to deteriorate him further which proved to be ineffective as the Sharingan was able to keep up as well as allowing a few hits to faze through him due to Izanagi
"Sorry,but I have to subdue you." Madara said as he trapped the yellow flash in a headlock cutting of some of his air to incapacitate him and winning the fight. Before he could finish the job he was caged in bones and vanished without a trace.

(Kushina v Nidaime)

"So you're Kushina Uzumaki? Huh I thought you looked familiar." The Nidaime mused while Kushina was thinking to trap him in her chakra chains while taking out her signature blade. The brief pause was cut when the second Hokage launched a water dragon at her which she responded by cut in half with her chakra enhanced blade.With every swipe and slash the Nidaime had countered with his water based attacks,and the same could be said for Kushina since she gracefully dodged and slash around the attacks.
"His mastery over water is rivaled only to the three-tails. If this drags on, I'll lose." Kushina thought until a vortex of water had slammed her into the ground and was now caught in a dome of water that was suffocating her in which she collapsed shortly after. Like Minato,she was caged and disappeared.

(Sarutobi v Orochimaru w/ the three,Canon until the two arrive with the monkey king summon)

Knowing he wouldn't last against the new arrivals,Sarutobi began the seals for summoning the Shinigami. Once the legendary shinobi of Konohagakure arrived to the scene,the lord of the dead was brought out of its ethereal realm and caught the three and plucked their souls away like Scorpion taking his enemies head off.
As it went for Orochimaru's arms,he slipped away from his bindings like the snake he is. Sensing its time was up,the Shinigami was going to take the old man's soul. Reaching out with its ghastly hand to take what is owed,but before it could claim the soul,it was blasted away and Sarutobi was in a bone cage before disappearing as well.
"Sorry,but the old timer can't die yet. And don't get any ideas of taking him behind my back because I will find you,capiche." Said a familiar voice.