Error

Naruto was prepared for anything,but what he wasn't prepared was Error and Chara being civilized. He knew Chara wouldn't be a threat,at least this Chara won't be,from the their actions. What was surprising was Error's trying to calm the tensions.
"WaIt,we ne-e-ed Help!",he yelled over the Gaster Blaster's charge. Deciding to give a chance he yelled,"Why would you need my help? Especially if it's you,the destroyer of AUs!"
"We need your help because we were sucked into this world!",Chara responded.
Hearing the charge lower,but the skull of the beast still floating beside him.
"Sucked?",He questioned.
"Yes,somehow our code was found and just went missing.",they responded.
"This isn't good." Naruto's eyes blackened,turning his expression even more threatening.He then pulled out a piece of paper that had a sealing matrix,but now included two more kanji,Error and Chara(glitch),and becoming a mess.
"This is definitely trouble. What could've caused this?", he questioned the two.
"How would we know!?" Both shouted at him.
His eyes returning to their white slits he said,"Hang on. I think I know what went wrong.
"And that would be?" Chara asked wanting an explanation.
"Well it could be one of two things:first is my interference with the timeline,and second is that you never filled your roles properly or never acted on them in the first place,hence why you're here,for me to send you back or eradicate you." Said Naruto before pushing them away with his phsychokinesis as a large rapture tore the ground where his two 'guests' standing.
"WHAT WAS THAT"Chara screeched.
"That was the world trying to kill you." He replied.
"HoW Is thE worLd ABLe t-t-to do that?"Questioned Error.
"This world,as well as other worlds,are alive as they all have a force keeping it alive. Be it magic,chakra,or determination,they are alive and are not afraid to eliminate any intruders itself should the guardian not be able to detain or destroy the threat.It will try to erase the problem at the source." The hooded boy explained before telling them with ergency to head to his lab located within a mountain range.
"Oh,before I forget. Try to stay away from the fans becuase I guarantee that they will blow you away." He warned them before chuckling and vanished using his teleport however he forgot to tell them which mountain within the mountain range.

10 minutes later

Now I see why he warned us about the fans. They send us flying a mile away!" Came the frustrated complaints from Chara.
"D-d-d-don't forGEt ab0ut The pE0plE either becAuse THEy tO0 sEnD US flYing eVery tiMe tHey RaM iNto us aS weLl." Growled Error.
The two unfortunate souls were triggering traps set by Naruto,so no one dared to come close. And true to his warnings,there were traps relating to fans. Fans to blow people away,fans for pranks and knocking them away,and then the worst in their opinion actual people who adored many franchises. Chara was covered in feathers and was slightly ruffled compared to Error who was missing a sleeve and had both hand prints and lipstick over him since he always found the worst fans,both of them. In all, it took them over an hour to single out the cave where their blonde bastard was. The center cave at the base of the mountain.
"Please let this be the right cave" Chara whined in exhaustion.
"I-i-it BeTTer bE,or I'll Wri-i-ing his nEcK next TIMe wE S-s-sEe Him." Error seethed.
Inside they found an open door with a sign over it Hall of Worlds. When they walked through the hallway,they saw moments of timelines and worlds that were contained in video form within the panels.
"Damn it,Core! How am I suppose to work without fingers?" Came the muffled noise behind the door. Inside wasn't a scene they were expecting. A chibi Naruto was using his stubby arms to smack a grey child with blacked-out eyes and grey clothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long but I was caught up in reading other fanfics and ideas that I forgot I had my own stories to worry about. But it might be a while until I've got another chapter  coming so I hope that this would ease the feel until another chapter is up.

P.S
Here are the ideas of fanfics I will work on when I'm done. You can vote for which one.

Percy Jackson(after the first four books)

Spectacular Spiderman

A sonic the hedgehog X-over

And another Naruto fanfic