The Invasion pt 2

(With Naruto)

Once the arena was swarmed with Oto-Suna nins, Naruto took his leave to where the sand siblings would arrive.
Once the sand siblings and Sasuke met with him, they were surprised to see him there wondering how he knew where they were. "Shadow clones." Was the Uzumaki's answer as though it was obvious while having the audacity to look bored.
Before any of them could attack, they were caged in....bones?
"Don't want you to get caught in the crossfire now,do we?" Was Naruto's only explanation before he vanished.
A few seconds later,so did the cages.
All over the village he caged seemingly random nin while he impaled others, including a few leaf nin, using his two blades. The one on his left was a straight, medium sized blade with an indent at the top of where the blade meets the hilt along with a seemingly flat handle,this was Hawkshadow. The other was longer, but bent at a quarter of the hilt with a serrated bottom with the hilt being slightly bent and a guard covering his fingers,this one was Muramase Mk 9.
However,because the illusion made it seem like he could make hundreds upon thousands of when he in actuality could only make a max of fourteen clones,and take into consideration that there where thousands of enemies and trying to see which should die and which ones die...let's say it took a while.
At least everything was going well until he spotted a civilian backed into an ally trying to defend herself,but knew she wouldn't make it as other shinobi about to kill her.
"I hate being the nice guy"he sighed as he switched places with the,now known,female civilian through kiwarami. Unbeknownst to her she was caged and sent somewhere else as Naruto was bombarded with the combined forces of Fuuton:Great Breakthrough spiraling him into debris as he was torn in the jutsu.
They decided to finish him off as they crowded around the fallen building. Big mistake since they where now impaled through the heart.
"That's it. No more mister nice guy." He said as his eye glowed as he looked to the kage tower and what he saw further inraged him and seemingly evaporated into thin air.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I'm trying to speed through this arc as it takes a few chapters to even get here in other chapters and will MOSTLY follow cannon so read other cannon fics to see how it all plays out.