The Invasion

(At the Namikaze Estate)

"Tou-san, why did onii-san say that he wasn't part of our family?" Asked
a curious Menma.
"Your brother had problems to deal with,you know, being a jinchuuriki and all. But worry not because I'm sure he'll return when he comes to his senses,and want us to train him." Answered the Uzumaki-Namikaze matriarch. Oh how he knew all too well about this, and has long come to terms with it before they ever came close to return." That's right! I mean, who would say no to being trained by the two strongest people in the Elemental Countries!?" Narumi said all too happily. Little did they know they wouldn't see him until the finals.

(Time skip: 1 month later)

Not much changed over the course of the break. Neji still spouted crap about fate(No of fence to those who believe in fate or destiny), Shikamaru was still a lazy ass that wanted nothing to do with the exams, Gaara was still bloodthirsty for his 'mother' ,Shino was silent,and Kankuro and Temari were waiting for something(*cough*invasion*cough*)
"Since Hayate will be unable to come to final portion for the exams, I will be the proctor for the time being." Spoke Genma while using chakra to increase the sound of his voice.
"Now, will everyone but Uzumaki Naruto and Neji Hyuuga please leave the arena." Cue everyone except Neji leave.
"Hmph, it seems the loser has realized that he-" Neji was from the snoring coming from the tree. Then, a familiar mop of blonde hair showed through the green vegetation,and the kid was... asleep." Uh, Uzumaki-san could you please wake up for your fight." Genma both stated and answered the now awake Naruto. All the civilians and most ninja looked on in shock of the 'new' Naruto,including the rookie twelve. "Well are we going to stand and gawk or are we going to fight." Yawned Naruto as he set himself in a brawler stance while Neji bent his knees and set his left palm in front and his right at his side,the Hyuuga style.

"Ready?" both nod.

"Hajime!" Yelled the proctor as he left via shunshin. The two on the field stood there as Neji went on saying crap about fate and destined to lose,and Naruto, well he thinking when he was going to shut up and fight. Unfortunately he said it out loud, if the shocked looks he got are any indication.
Like a rocket, Neji launched at Naruto only for him to vanish and reappear on the other side of the field "What? Did'ya really think I'd just stand there and take it?"mocked Naruto. What followed after was a flurry of finger strikes and none ever hit there mark with a few strikes hitting Neji.

(Stands)

Everyone was further surprised at Naruto's efficiency at brawling when he was considered the DEAD LAST of the academy.' How is he dodging all of Neji's attacks, and so effortlessly as well. ' a panda-styled bunned brunette asked the question that others wanted to ask, but were too surprised to say anything.

(The Kage booth)

The people in the kage booth weren't any better with various reactions. Minato was shocked that Naruto far exceeded the expectations for Chunnin and was just toying with the Hyuuga prodigy. Orochimaru, who was disguised in the Kazekage's robes, was slack jawed at the boy's performance. Kushina and Hiruzen were beside Minato, jaws dropped.
"Using his mobility to buy him an opening,smart." No one disagreed with Minato's observation. "But let's see if he can keep up."

(Arena)

'He's faster than what a month's worth of training could give, but I bet he still has the same mentality as before. ' Neji smirked after getting hit with an uppercut. 'OK, what do I know about this guy. He excels at his clan style, hailed as a genius, and his father took his uncle's place. That's it his father. First insult his Father's sacrifice, then dodge the two jabs he'll aim at my heart and counter with a headbutt. Once disoriented, attack his shoulder and/or arms. Dodge his right arm and grab his left and break his fingers. Then apply pressure to his jaw,and then break it. However,that Kaiten of his will be a problem unless...' Naruto as he threw a kunai at his blindspot, unknowingly of course,and Neji retaliated with his Kaiten.
' So that's the weakness of the Kaiten. He has to slow down before he can fight again. Funny how all the universes have the same weaknesses,but different personalities. Well at least I could finish it with one punch if I dodge his defense while in his daze. Time to put the plan in action. Please forgive me but ninja's use underhanded tactics to win.' Finished with his thoughts,Naruto set his plan into action.
"Hey Neji. Since you're considered a genius, does that make your father proud of you or is he like most the other Hyuuga and doesn't give a fuck about you." He said. The audience gasped as soon as those words came out, and Neji, in a fit of rage, tried to kill Naruto by attacking his heart. Due to his rage and inability to think rationally, he didn't know he fell into Naruto's trap.
Naruto dodged the two strikes and smashed his skull into Neji's own. Backing away,Neji in an unhyuuga like finesse tried to jab with his right only to feel pain as a strike to the elbow bent it in an unnatural way. Trying again with his left this time,but Naruto grabbed his hand and bent all his fingers which rendered the Hyuuga prodigy's style useless as it required the use of his arms and fingers. Now on offense,Naruto hit his jaw with his left and breaking it with a right hook. In a panic, Neji used Kaiten, but by then Naruto backed off waiting. Slowing down from slight exhaustion, Naruto took this opportunity to finish it with a powerful haymaker and knocking Neji out.
"1" Naruto started counting.
"2" he continued
"3"
"4"
"5"
"6"
"7"
"8"
"9"
"10,you're out. Winner Naruto Uzumaki" Genma was,surprisingly the one who finished.
The crowd in shock couldn't say anything seeing as he didn't use any fancy clan style to beat a PRODIGY.

(Kage booth)

"He anticipated Neji's next move through using his own rage against him." And once more they were shocked by 'unpredictable ninja' of Konohagakure.

(Other matches went as cannon,so let's skip to where Sasuke unleashed Gaara)

"Mother wants your blood!!" Wailed Gaara as the injury to his shoulder was apparent. Then feathers fell trapping the civilians in a sleep as the kage booth exploded. The Oto-Suna invasion began