Let's Just Get To It

"Sorry,but the old timer can't die yet. And don't get any ideas of taking him behind my back because I will find you,capiche."said Naruto as he waltzed with a smirk plastered on his face. "Oh. Minato's lost brat I assume." Was Orochimaru's response as he analyzed his new foe who's smirk was replaced by a scowl. "You know,for a sannin I was expecting more. Then again most things change throughout the different universes and this is no exception." Naruto's monotonous voice sounded throughout the field,the Shinigami having left after the his attack because it could only stay for as long as what life the user had left before the summon.
"At first I going to let you live,but you've been a pain in my ass for long enough." He finished while twirling Masumune and Hawkshadow. " What do you think a mere gennin can do to a kage level shinobi as myself. "Orochimaru said trying to rile the boy,but he just stood there laughing like he heard the funniest joke in the world. "It's funny how you think I'm even a ninja. Its not a real headband, there's an illusion covering it." He said after he was done laughing as he undid the genjutsu on his headband,showing it was blank.
"Well,that enough sharing let's fight."
Orochimaru agreed as they set in there stances.
Not knowing this wasn't the same child in the forest, he went for a quick thrust to his head that was dodged and swung to his right which Naruto simply ducked and swung to his left with Hawkshadow only to hit Orochimaru's blade and all that followed was a flurry of swings that ended by the two in a stalemate with Orochimaru using both his hands to hold Kusanagi and Naruto standing sideways with Muramase mk9 bent to where it caught Kusanagi at the underside of its bent portion.
"You won't live if you can't keep up." yelled Naruto as he threw the sannin back with the force behind the arm that held Muramase(think anime swordfights when the character shoves the other when they are still holding their blades in a stalemate). Orochimaru landed smoothly and shed his skin like a snake to heal all the cuts and gashes that were on his person. They kept swinging blades at each other which was shown to be an uphill battle for Orochimaru as the younger shinobi was clearly more skilled, but why? His question would never be answered because he was blasted away and felt a bit of himself get destroyed; however,when he looked down he was still in one piece. Deciding to enlighten him,Naruto calmed down enough to speak.
"I see you've noticed the effect of my powers."
The snake's eyes widen by that little tidbit"What?!?!"
"For every sin committed human souls turn darker and thus more vulnerable to karma. I like to call this karmic retribution. This allows me to attack your very soul and physical form. Of course, the more wicked the soul the more damage I do and the more pure the soul the less damage it does."Naruto explained.
As he explained Orochimaru was making a few handseals before dashing and forced Naruto to form a a specific handseal and called out Twin Snake Explosion. Two snakes popped out from his sleeves and bit both their wrist as the two of them were wrapped in a cocoon between two summon snakes as an explosion rocked the field. Through the midst of smoke the Orochimaru on the ground dispersed in a blowout of blood as the original rose up from the ground. Naruto was nowhere to be seen until a blast similar to the one that blasted Orochimaru hit him once more this time it took a chunk out of his soul.

"Ya'know I was going to let you have a chance at an afterlife but now I will leave nothing of you behind." He said as though it was a normal thing.
With a swipe of his hand the smoke cleared to show Naruto with a new get-up. A blue jacket with fluff in it and black track pants. A dragon-like skull behind him,but the unnerving features was his crimson glowing eye, that was shared with the floating skull, and his skull face mask that seemed like it was smiling. He was for all purposes an intimidating guy no one wanted to meet in a dark ally,at 13 no less!
"Now let's see how well you fare against my rules." He growled.
Colors flashed solid black or white and back to normal at split second intervals before settling on black and white with the only color being a dark green heart on Orochimaru.
"What!?!?" Orochimaru yelped in surprise.
"Welcome to a place where only your body is available and you bet your soul to win. No chakra,no seals,just pure skill,strength,and speed. Also if you die here,you will never come back from the dead." When Naruto explained the rules the fight had been taken to in terms of risk,bones had floated to his back as a celestial ring.
Thrusting his hand towards the snake sannin,bones shot from nowhere threatening to impale him. Dodging from a relentless barrage of bones,the older shinobi got closer with every wave. Once he got close the pale blond,he swung down which Naruto sidestepped. His side swing missed by Naruto bending backwards into a kick when he placed a palm on the ground knocking him away.
The slippery nin backed up until those dragon skulls appeared floating beside him with form of energy gathering and shot it at him which was not unlike a bijuus most destructive technique, the bijudama; however,the skulls were able to charge and fire much faster than the bijuus themselves. A fact that Orochimaru didn't see coming thus taking damage which caused his soul to ache. Taking the opportunity to trap him in a cage of bones.
"Its time you faced my special attack."
Nothing happened.
"That's right." Naruto continued while taking off the mask "It's literally nothing. Ya see, you have that sword and I'm too strong for you to beat and it'll stay like this until you either commit seppuku or I kill you out boredom,but first let me let ya in on a little secret. I'm not not the jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi no Yoko."
Orochimaru's eyes widen before the skull surround him once more appear as he once more "I'm bored, good bye Orochimaru"
Orochimaru eyes widen before they fired as his screams echoed before his soul shattered.
(Meanwhile with the missing people)
"Where are we? And why are there Suna and Oto nin here." Asked Kakashi,team 7 sensei.
"Its like we are in an ethereal plane of existence,but why is the question."
"I can explain that." Said a voice that sounded much like an echo. It was a voice that instilled more fear than the Kyuubi itself. Searching for the voice the voice called once more.
"Sorry where are my manners. The name is W.D Gaster." Said Gaster as he appeared to look like a skeleton with cracks on his lower left jaw and on his upper right skull much like Naruto, but wore a black long sleeve shirt with a brown science coat over it and wore brown pants.
"Why are we here?Where are we?" Questioned Narumi. "We are in the world's core,also known as the void. As to why your here... I don't know,but my guess would be that he protected the ones that are innocent by sending them here." The skeleton explained before continuing," It is has peaked my interest as to why he has my son's abilities." "What do you mean your son's abilities?" A random nin asked *sigh*" Exactly what I said, my son was a skeleton that his his depression behind a smile because of what he was able to see in his dreams before dying because of a human,but your son displays the same abilities as my own." He showed video of skeleton wearing a blue jacket and black track shorts with a Cheshire grin before showing video of his fight with the human using bones and the skull dragons."Yet the further I analyzed him the more I saw personalities from other monsters in the underground, specifically my sons most treasured friends."the video switched again to show three goats that seemed to be a family,the jacket wearing skeleton, a dinosaur wearing a lab coat and glasses,a human-like fish with a cocky smile,another skeleton wearing a type of armor with a grand smile,and a human that whose happiness excelled the other monsters.
"Why were spying on him?!?!" yelled Menma "That isn't something I should tell you since he was the one that contacted me with that soul he showed you." Gaster answered politely despite the killing intent shrouded both of them.
"OK that answered some mystery but what where those dragon skulls." This time Kakashi asked him." Those are Gaster blasters,they are sentient but come to their owners beck and call when needed. While not intentional,they do target the soul rather than the physical vessel of the soul. However back then any monster could attack the soul but had to enter a different plane where the soul becomes the vessel. Your son is able to do this,thus able to destroy the soul;Even though, he could already destroy a soul without entering this plane." He gave an longer speech while making those that were brought to the void glad they weren't fighting him." The invasion!!" Yelled Narumi "Don't worry its over and I can show you what happened,would you want me to show you?" To which was answered with several cheers of yes.
(Video feed showed the fight)
Many jaws had been dropped at the moment Orochimaru,the crazed sannin had died since his soul was visibly shattered. Before celebration could occur,Naruto gripped his own soul as he flashed through various clothing. The ones that stayed longer was a trench coat-like outfit with a touch of pirate clothing (Edward Kenway's assassin clothes),his original bright green jumpsuit.But the eye catching few was where chunks seemed pixelated and the coloration was red and black with blue tear streaks running down his eyes,but looked very much like Naruto's blue jacket and black track shorts (error sans),then a hooded figure with brown hair and a stitched mask(other of my Naruto fan fiction),then another a person with a khaki scarf and pants with art tools on him(ink!sans),before finally settling back to his normal appearance.
"Gaster,it be nice of you to return everyone back here. I know they have questions only I can answer." Naruto said as the civilians and ninja return to Konohagakure and getting used to the gravity again since all the void was,is nothing.
"Thanks."he sighed as he took a 'shortcut' to the Hokage's office,and sitting on the big seat and taking a nap.