Trouble in another AU?

“Mind telling us what is happening here?” Chara questioned the apparently busy duo that was what they had come to terms was this timeline’s current Sans and a familiar looking kid. “Well,” The currently chibi Naruto started “I was trying to get this portal ready for you to leave when SOMEone thought it would have been hilarious to startle me in my designs” he finished while glaring at the grey figure. “Designs?” the duo said simultaneously.
“Magic doesn’t exist here, so I have to draw a seal matrix to make a portal to your separate timelines.” He explained simply. “Why do-o-on’t you Fin-N-nish it nOw?” Error seemed genuinely confused. “Unless you want me to accidentally blow us up or create a black hole, then we are going to wait it out. And before you ask, no I cannot use any abilities while I am a chibi.” He replied in a flat tone.
“Ok, but who is she and why is she here?” Chara asked while pointing to the gray figure. “THEY are core Frisk. She usually comes to reset or erase certain events to keep this timeline on track and warn me of other timeline errors.”  he replies in a while lowering his brows as he stared at the ground before continuing “Anyways, the time for this form should expire within a few seconds as you had managed to arrive within the limit.”
Once he had finished, a sudden puff of smoke burst through and covered the chibi boi that he had waved off revealing the now normal appearance of Naruto. “Ah, much better. Now before I finish the matrix.” He stated while stretching before reaching for something in his jacket. Pulling out a cylindrical device with a red light near one of the ends on hand while putting on sunglasses. “I need you to look at this red light.” He said with a slight lower tone than he had before to which the Error asked, “Why?” and only received a single word response before the flash got in their eyes.
“Procedure.”
After taking off his shades, he activated the portal and using his powers to pull them through.  He then turned to Core “Must you ask me when I know it’s already necessary?” Core would only shrug.
“There will be a message with what you need know.” Nodding, he closed his Before opening them to see a change of scenery.
Crouched and looking over a grave, a grave which read ‘Here lies our beloved third Hokage. A loving father and grandfather. Hiruzen ‘Professor’ Sarutobi’. Taking in an audible breath, he sighed and looked at the grave with a note on it. Narrowing his eyes at a torn piece of paper and could only sigh at the message ‘What kind of trouble could be in underswap be in’.
-----------------------------
Merry Christmas
Ps. Sorry this took forever