Chapter 3

"Hey, Y/N." She said with an evil smile on. I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes.

"Chelsea. What are you doing here?" This girl irritates me.

"Oh, no reason. I just wanted to say hi to my future girlfriend, that's all." She walked closer to me. Close enough where she can kiss me.

"You need to stop with this "future girlfriend" thing cuz it's never gonna happen." She stepped back and gave me the bitchy face, but I didn't care.

"Now, if you will excuse me," I stepped back and gave her a fake smile. "I have to go and hang out with my friends."

"You will be mine, Y/N. You will give in soon." She said and walked to where she came from.

"When will she ever stop?" Lauren chuckled.

"I hope it will be soon because I don't think I can take it anymore," I said as I sat down between Alycia and Lauren.

"You want me to give her a Poly beat down?" Dinah asked and stood up like she was ready to fight.

"It's okay, D-Jane. She'll probably give up soon." I said. She shrugged it off and continued with whatever she was going on her phone.

Since the teacher wasn't here yet, we could basically do whatever we want and not get in trouble. So while Dinah was on her phone, Tori and Lauren were having a side conversation about a party. I think? All I heard was, "will there be booze there?" After that, I just zoned out.

"Hey, Y/N?" Alycia said and poked my belly.

"Yeah?"

"Will you go to the flower shop with me?" She said and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Sure. When?" I asked. I took her hand and intertwined it with mine.

"After school, maybe? If you're free, of course." She stuttered.

"I'll go. Just meet me by the library after school." I felt her nodded on my shoulder. We stayed like that for a while till the one and only, Chelsea, walked over to where we were.

"So, are you guys a thing or not? Because if you are not, then you," she pointed at Alycia. "Should stay away from her. Ugly ass whore." She said in a bitchy tone. I felt Alycia stiffen, and her heart was beating fast. Too fast, to be exact. I stood up, but Dinah already tackled Chelsea to the ground before I could do anything.

"Take cafe of Alycia. We'll handle this." Lauren patted my shoulder and went tried to get Dinah off of Chelsea.

"Hey, hey. Look at me," Alycia was shaking. Her heartbeat is too fast. "Alycia, look at me." She finally looked at me.

"How is she doing?" Tori asked. She kneeled right next to me and checked Alycia's pulse now and then.

"She's responding, which is good," I cradled her and slowly rocked her back and forth. "Breathe, Alycia. Just breathe." It took a while for her to calm down, but it worked.

"What in the world happened here?" The teacher, Ms. Simone, said at a surprising time. She basically walked in on a crowd cheering for Dinah when she is trying to kill Chelsea, Lauren trying to get Dinah off of Chelsea, and me cradling Alycia.

"We can explain," Tori said. Everyone got back to their seats, surprisingly.

"Then explain." Tori began explaining what happened. Ms. Simone knows about Alycia's condition, and she asked me if I have it under control.

"Yes, ma'am, I do," I said, still rocking Alycia back and forth.

"Okay then. Dinah and Chelsea," Ms. Simone took two detention papers out of her desk and gave them to both of them. "You two have detention for the whole week."

"Ugghh, fine." Dinah groaned. She knew this was gonna happen anyway. Chelsea, on the other hand, was on a rampage.

"But I never get detention!" She yelled.

"Well, you're gonna have a two-week detention now since you just yelled at a teacher." Ms. Simone took out another detention paper and gave it to Chelsea.

"Wait until my parents hear about this." She groaned and walked back to her seat.

"And wait until I tell your parents what you did," Ms. Simone straighten her clothes and got the class's attention. "Now, class, before I got interrupted by the chaos I just walked into a couple of minutes ago," she walked over to the door and slowly opened it.

"I would like you to meet the new students."