Chapter 15

"Y/n?" I heard someone call out my name, but I was too zoned out to move or do anything.

"Is she alright?"

"Y/n?? Hey." I saw Alycia in front of me. All I could do was look at her. I didn't really have anything to say. I blinked twice before snapping out of my zone.

"You good, boo?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah. Just tired. I didn't get enough sleep last night." I said.

"Well you should eat something to keep you awake." Ally said before putting some protein bars and chocolates in front of me.

"Wouldn't this make her even more sleepy?" Tori asked.

"Well if you eat too much, then yes. But if it's the perfect amount, the chocolate should keep her up for today." Ally informed.

"Thank, Mama Ally." I smiled and decided to eat the protein bar first.

"Hey, guys." I turned around and saw Camila and Lauren holding hands. I moved to my right closer to Alycia so Lauren and Camila would have enough space to sit next to each other.

"You guys look all happy and all that. What's happening?" Normani pointed out. Throughout lunch period, they've basically been in each other's faces laughing and giggling.

"That's probably because Lauren and I are dating." Camila said with a huge smile on her face. Lauren smiled shyly then looked at me. I smiled back to reassure that it was alright with me.

"Wait. I thought Y/n and Lauren we're dating?" Tori asked.

"Yeah. Me too. What happened?" Dinah asked.

"We broke up. Lauren loves Camila. And as you can see, Camila feels the same way towards Lauren. So who am I to stop two people who loves each other from being together." I said as I was eating the last piece of chocolate.

"I'm still confused. So you dated Lauren knowing that she was in love with Camila?" Ally asked.

"Yup." I said nonchalantly. Before anyone else could ask another question I cut them off. "Can we guys not talk about this right now? Save the questions for later. The point is they are happy now."

"Yeah. They are happy. But are you?" Alycia looked me dead in the eyes with hurt written all over her eyes.

"Yes I am. It's not like I lost anything." I reassured her.

"I guess you're right. Well congratulations to you both." Normani smiled and gave Lauren and Camila high-fives. Everyone else processed to congratulate them. There were no bad blood. I wasn't mad or sad. I knew this was going to happen, so I just had to accept it.

There wasn't much that happened today. School was still the same, but we recently got a new student. She's in two of my classes, and she's really quiet. The rich kids like Chelsea and Allison has been trying to get her to their "side," but she didn't budge. She pretty mysterious but in a cool way. The school's been talking about her.

"You think she'll talk to us?" Tori asked.

"I don't know. She hasn't really talked to anybody, so what are our chances that she'll talk to us?" I asked.

"More than Chelsea and Allison probably." Dinah chuckled.

"You right. Y/n, you go talk to her." Alycia pushed me towards her.

"What?!? Why me??" I whispered.

"Because it's your thing. You have a way with people. You are a people person." Tori said and continued to push me towards the new girl. When I was close enough, Tori stepped back and everyone else gave me a thumbs up. I looked at them and sighed.

"I might as well, since I'm already next to her." I thought to myself. I cleared my throat to get her attention. She turned around and looked me in the eye.

"Hi." I was currently standing still like I was turned into stone. She was just breathtaking. She stood up which made us even closer than before. We were face to face. She smiled, and I could have sworn that my heart was beating faster than a cheetah running.

And in that moment, she finally spoke. It might have been a simple "hi," but it took everyone by surprise. Her voice was fitting for her face. Simple but sweet. Calming more like it.