Chapter 16

"I...uhhhh" I couldn't say my name or anything at all. She probably thinks I'm a creep for just standing in front of her and not saying anything. She gently gave me a little shake which helped me snap out of it.

"You alright?" She asked. The minute those words left her mouth, everyone in the room turned towards our direction. I'm guessing they were as mesmerized as me when it came to her voice.

"Uhhh yeah. I'm doing fantastic." I said nervously. "I'm Y/n, by the way. I know we haven't spoken much, but my friends and I would like to get to know you and be our friend." I tried to keep my voice in check and not all shaky. I pointed at my group and introduced her to them.

"Sure." That's was it. She didn't even asked for explanation whatsoever. She jumped right in not knowing what she's getting into.

"Would you prefer to sit where you are or sit with us? We have an extra sit if you want to come sit with us." Throughout her stay, she's been sitting in an aisle just by herself. And whenever people do try to sit with her, their intentions aren't that pure.

"That would great. I'm kind of getting lonely sitting by myself." She laughed shyly. I helped her carry her stuff to her new seat, but before we could do anything she stopped me midway and said, "I'm Vanessa, by the way. I didn't get to introduce myself earlier. I'm a little new this school, and I'm not good at making friends since I'm shy. So thank you for coming up to me and being a genuine type of person."

"Well Vanessa, welcome to our group. We are a bunch of idiots, but I promise you that we are not that bad." I chuckled. She laughed and followed me to her new seat. "And here is your new throne, my lady."

"She did it. She got the new kid to talk to her and come sit with us. Good job, Y/n." Tori patted me on my back and the rest congratulated me by giving me high-fives.

"Guys, this is Vanessa. Vanessa, these are my idiots." I laughed and sat on my seat. Vanessa was sitting to my right. There were a few seat arrangements since Lauren and I broke up. She no longer sit beside me.

"So Vanessa, how was it being surrounded by Chelsea and Allison all the time trying to get you on their "side?" Normani asked.

"Overwhelming. They wouldn't stop. That's why I'm kind of glad that Y/n came to talk to me before class starts. If not, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't gone up to me again." She said before getting comfortable in her new seat.

"Oh don't worry. They won't come near you if we're here. Dinah scares them so you'll be good." Alycia joked which made us laugh.

"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or as an offense." Dinah said.

"It's a compliment, Dinah." Lauren giggled.

Our conversation had to be cut short because the bell just rang which means that class is about to start. Class went by fast. Of course there were a few complications along the way. Now that Vanessa is hanging out with me and the girls, Chelsea's and Allison's "need" to get Vanessa and me in their side just grew. They have another reason why they keep coming to our group and be rude to us.

"So Vanessa, any plans this weekend?" Ally asked as we we're packing up our stuff since class just ended.

"Not that I know of. Why?" She asked. She is currently following us towards my car. Apparently I was taking Normani, Dinah, Ally, and Alycia home. I take Alycia home everyday, so I wasn't that's surprised that she got in the car. Now Normani, Dinah, and Ally, they took me by surprise. They just got in my car and told my last minute that I was taking them home. I couldn't really do anything, so I just want along with it. Lauren is going with Camila. She didn't stay long since she had to go meet up with her girlfriend.