Prologue

Eleanor held her daughter in her arms as Fred tried to announce what name they had chosen. However, everyone thought to shout out what they thought would be a good one for her. The young man was growing frustrated as names were being thrown around but eventually Molly silenced everyone in the room. Arthur walked in with the remaining Weasley children, but wanted to quickly back right back out as he saw his wife's stern expression staring everyone down.

"Let Fred tell you all what they named her. After all it was his and Eleanor's decision!"

The room was completely quiet as all eyes fell on the sleeping child.

Fred grinned.

"Her name is Hope.'

Eleanor looked up to where Lyall and Remus had become completely frozen before looking at the newborn.

"Hope?" Lyall repeated.

"Yes." Eleanor smiled at them. "Because everyone could use a little Hope, isn't that right?"

She didn't expect to see her grandfather start crying as he walked over and hugged her. He ran his hand over the top of Hope's head gently.

"Hope..I love it. Thank you, Ellie." Lyall sniffed.

"What do you think, Dad?"

Remus smiled at her. "It's a beautiful for a beautiful little girl. I'm sure her grandmother is proud to pass on the name to her."

"I hope so." Eleanor laughed. "Sorry, I couldn't resist."

Harry, Ron and Hermione along with Ginny walked over to catch a glimpse of the child.

"Is that dark hair I see?" Ginny gasped dramatically, giving a playful look.

"Well, it's possible for the hair color to change, it could lighten." Molly said.

"I dunno, I kinda want her to take after Eleanor." Ginny said. "Could you imagine how she would look if she took after Fred?"

"Handsome? You mean Handsome right?!" George called from where he stood. "Remember if you're insulting his appearance, you're basically insulting my appearance."

"Double whammy then." Ginny grinned at him.

Fred and George gave her a look.

"I'm only messing with you, Fred." Ginny said. "Congratulations, she's beautiful and she'll be beautiful whether she takes after you or Ellie. Fingers still crossed for Ellie though. We need a little diversity in the Weasley family."

Sirius walked over and patted Remus on the shoulder.

"You're a grandpa! I'm a dad...did you ever see this happening when we were younger?"

"No..I don't see how either one of us could have seen this coming." Remus admitted with a smile. "I certainly didn't, but now I can't picture it being any other way."

"What do you think, Teddy?" Tonks voice piped up looking at Teddy. 'There's your niece!"

Teddy looked at his mother before peering down at his sister who was holding Hope. His hair ranged through an assortment of colors before he clapped his hands together awkwardly and squealed. He continued to babble to his mother as if he was having a conversation about his new niece.

"I think Teddy's ready to be the fun uncle."

"Hey, that's my job!" George pointed at Teddy.

"You both can be the fun uncles." Eleanor told them. "I'm sure she'll love you both just the same."

"I'll be Uncle Queenie, so she knows who's the best."

"And I'll be the amazing aunt!"

Eleanor looked up to see Marnie come in with Cedric and their son, Elliot resting in Marnie's arms.

"I'll fight you for that title." Ginny narrowed her eyes at Marnie.

"Bring it."

"Listen everyone," Fred said looking around the room. "You don't have to fight over anything. We want all of you to be involved in Hope's life. She can have multiple cool aunts and uncles. The more, the merrier. All we want for Hope is for her to be happy. And if you make her happy, that's all that matters."

Molly and Arthur smiled at their son, glad to hear him take a grown up approach to the situation.

"But let's just remember one thing..I'm the cool parent." Fred added.

"And there goes that moment." Arthur sighed.

Eleanor turned to Fred. "Oh you are so not the cool parent."

"Uh, yes I am. I work in a prank shop."

"I work in the same prank shop with you! And besides...I knit."

"50 points to Eleanor!" Molly called out a little too excitedly.

"Mum!" Fred gave his mother a look of pure betrayal. "I'm your son."

"I know dear, but she does knit. Well..I might add."

Eleanor laughed as she looked down at Hope.

"Oh, you have no idea what's in store for you, Hope. Prepare yourself, it's going to be a wild ride."