Padfoot vs. Little Lupin Weasley Spawn

"I win!" Hope cheered scooting back her chair and jumping up to celebrate another victory against Henry.

"Aww man." Henry pouted as he looked down at the pieces of his King that was ultimately brutally destroyed by Hope's queen in a game of Wizard's Chess.

"How did I miss that?" He asked scratching the top of his head. "It was...so obvious."

"Because you were looking for the not so obvious move." Hope grinned at him. 

"Yeah...you're right. But I can still beat you in a swimming race! I am a champion swimmer." he said proudly.

"That's slightly unfair. You're part mermaid-"

"Merman!"

"Guppypuppy!" she teased.

"Oh yeah?! Dopey Hopey!"

"Dopey Hopey still beat you, GuppyPuppy.'

"What's going on in here?" Sirius asked as he walked in, he eyed the chess board and looked at the two. "Is the game over already? You two only just started when I left the room earlier."

"Oh yeah, because I destroyed Henry!" Hope said flexing her arms.

"Henry!" Sirius scolded his son as he turned to him.

"What? She's really good at this."

Sirius shook his head. "My own son...losing to....to..."

"Hope Weasley!" Hope laughed.

"Dad, it was just a game of Wizard's chess and-"

Sirius held his hand up causing Henry to stop talking. The ten year olds exchanged glances with one another as Sirius sat himself down at the table, he pulled his hair back and placed it into a ponytail, noting that things were about to get....really serious.

"Fine...you and I...Little Lupin Weasley Spawn..I challenge you to a round of Wizards chess. May the best player win." Sirius said.

"Don't worry, Paddywhack." Hope grinned. "She will."

Henry sighed in boredom as he watched his best friend play against his father. The only slight entertainment came from actually watching his father begin to lose. Eventually, his mother came into the kitchen and eyed the scene before her with a raised brow.

She placed her hand over her face before pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Do I even want to know what's going on here? Sirius...why does this happen every time Hope comes over to play with Henry?"

"What?! We're just having a friendly match!" Sirius said looking over at his wife. "Aren't we, Hope?"

"I win!" Hope called out happily.

Sirius whipped around back to the game. "What?!"

His king's head rolled towards him on the table and stopped a few centimeters from his hand.

"But how...YOU CHEATED!"

"I did not!" Hope protested. "I can obviously see where Henry gets his skills with this game from!"

"HEY!" Henry and Sirius said together.

"No offense, Henry." Hope added.

The boy smiled and shrugged. "None taken. I'm terrible at this."

"Best two out of three!" Sirius exclaimed. "Best two out of three."

Henry groaned as his father began to rearrange the board, and looked to his mother for help.

"Sirius, will you just-"

"Not right now, Nini."

Hope was growing bored with how many times she beat the grown man at the game before she dropped her head on the table. 

"I don't want to play this game anymore...or ever again."

"Fine we'll do something else." Sirius said before setting a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans on the table.

"Uh... where did you just pull those out of?" Hope questioned.

"First person to spit out their bean loses."

The battle went on.

Sirius nearly gagged with the vomit flavoured one as well as the Brussels sprouts while Hope covered her mouth with the soap flavoured one to prevent herself from spitting it out onto the table.

Henry walked over and handed her a glass of juice to wash out the taste from her mouth.

"Hey...where's mine?" Sirius asked him.

"Mum says you don't deserve any right now." Henry told him with a wicked grin." She also says she hopes you enjoy sleeping on the sofa tonight."

'Oooh Paddington's in trouble!" Hope laughed along with Henry.

"Hush, you're up!" Sirius said tossing her another bean.

It continued on and on, until suddenly, Hope spit one out into a napkin.

"Yes! I win. I win!" Sirius said jumping up. "Ha!"

Henry and Hope watched as he morphed into a dog and ran outside to run victory laps around the house.

"What flavor did you end up spitting out?" Henry asked her curiously.

"Cotton candy." she answered.

"But the cotton candy ones are your favorite." He said puzzled as to why she spit it out.

"I know, but I didn't want to spend forever sitting here." she said. "Besides, look how happy it made him."

"You let him win!" Henry laughed. "You really...let him win."

"Yeah," Hope nodded. "But hey now we get to play! Come on."