Legendary Bathtime

There were rumors about it, even legends foretold of a place full of luxury that would leave the Heavens jealous. Hope had heard about it through whispers in the Corridor and from Elliot's father. Henry had heard about from Harry but neither one had witnessed it for themselves. Only the selected few over the years had been able to bask in the glory of the Prefect's Bathroom. The prefects, head boys and girls, and the quidditch captains over the years had been granted access. 

The bath itself was supposedly the length of a swimming pool, sunk into the ground with hundreds of golden taps pouring in different-coloured water along with soaps and bubbles to reap the benefits of relaxation. A dream come true for those that enjoyed a nice soothing bath. How could one not be the slightest bit tempted to see it for themselves?

With Hope and Henry, there was no such thing as temptation, if they wanted it, one way or another, they were going to get it. People could get in the way and become obstacles but it would never stop them completely, only delay them. But when they questioned the adults of where the bathroom was located or how to gain access, all of them knew better not to say anything. It didn't discourage the children, though. It only made them work harder.

The two weren't the only ones that were curious either, Teddy had heard about it from his father since he had been made prefect back when he was in school and it definitely piqued the boy's interest.

It was up to the three to come up with a plan to get inside and see it for themselves.  It didn't take the three long to learn of the location, after all, the prefects were terrible at whispering. Located on the Fifth floor, the only way to get inside was to provide the password to the fourth door down from the statue of Boris the Bewildered. But they had to figure out the password.

"Maybe we can get Elliot in on it?" Henry suggested as they sat at the Gryffindor table one morning. "Or Stella and Eliza?"

"What? No," Hope quickly shook her head. "They would all refuse to help because it's against the rules. Meanwhile, two of them have been sneaking into the Forbidden Forest every morning-"

"What?" Teddy perked his head up. "Who's been going into the Forbidden Forest every morning?"

There was a silent pause before Hope cleared her throat. "I'm sorry, what?"

Teddy rolled his eyes at her before leaning it. "Look, the best way we can go about this, is choosing a prefect each to follow and gather the password. Once one of us has it, we gather back together and go from there."

"But won't they get suspicious if they see us following them?" Henry questioned.

"That's why we do it secretly, Henry. Come on now, what kind of prankster, are you?"

"A fa...fa...fa-"

"Fantastic," Hope whispered to him.

"A fantastic one!" Henry belted out before turning back to Hope. "Thank you."

"Well, why don't we put that to the test, shall we?" Teddy said with a grin. "First one to figure out the password, get's to jump in first. We meet back up here in two hours."

"But-" Henry went to protest but Hope already threw her hand out to shake on it with her uncle.

"Deal!"

"Henry, this is ridiculous," Fergus whispered as he followed the boy down the corridor. "Even for you and Hope. Honestly, why are you going to risk getting in trouble over a bath?"

"Because it's supposed to be amazing, Fergus, now calm down, will you? It's going to be fine."

"Why am I even here right now? I don't want to go in there!"