See no Love, Hear no Love, Speak no Love

I curled up into a ball as the blows kept coming. Pain rocketed in my body as he kicked me.

What did I do? Why do I deserve this? His own blood.

"You little worthless piece of shit." I felt one more kick in the stomach before he stormed out of my room. I uncurled myself and looked at the door. I completely broke down sobbing out my pain. I got up wincing as as I straightened my back. My legs were shaking. I took one step to almost crumble to the floor. I caught myself on my dresser, I tried to walk again but ended on the floor. Giving up I crawled to the bathroom connected to my room. I used the toilet seat to make myself to get up and then looked at myself in the mirror. My bark brown eyes showed my sadness. My dark hair was a mess and tangled, my skin pail with bruises all over. Blood was dried on my lip. I turned on the cold water in the sink and a cloth and began to clean myself up. Every part of me hurt.

I heard a crash down stair and knew mom was home. My parents never use to be like this. I was once the apple in their eyes. They loved me, they spoiled me. But all of that change when dad lost his job as a news reporter, mom was always a stay at home mom but when dad lost his job she found a job as a maid. Cleaning homes for rich people. They began to drink. I was only 8 years old. The beatings began with slaps every now and them but I never knew them to beat me to a pulp. I got my first real beating at the age of 10, I'm now 17 years old. They would blame me for the life we live. Mom ignored me as of I never existed and dad just beat me. I don't know which one is worse. They abuse me in two different ways.

"Lucy!" I jumped hearing my father yelling from down the hall in the kitchen. I knew better than to keep him waiting. I quickly left my room as best I could trying not to show pain, that would only piss him off more. I ran to the kitchen. Dad was finishing off a shot of vodka. Mom walked out going back to work.

"Make dinner now!" He roared. I was shaking with fear. I began to pull out pots and pans to make him his dinner. I decided to make him steak and mashed potatoes with some veggies. He stayed on the table watching everything I did still downing the bottle of vodka. I finished his dinner and served him. My stomach was growling in hunger. I haven't had a proper meal since school on Friday. Today is Sunday.

"Now get the fuck out of hear. Go to your room"

I hurried off to my room and locked the door. I laid on my bed awaiting its comfort but no matter how hard I snuggled, it was missing the warmth of love. Tears flowed out of my eyes. I can't stay here. I need to get out now.

I jumped out of bed ignoring the throbbing pain in my stomach and back. I grabbed the duffel bag in my closet and threw everything I owned into the bag, All my cloths, books, persona; belongings. I reached under my bed and and pulled out a tin box. I opened it and took out every ounce of money. I have been saving this money my whole life, even before the hurt, the pain. If I was right it would be about $5000.

Everything I owned fit in the bag. I opened the window in my room when heard stomping. Dad was coming.

"Lucy! Lucy!" I ignored his call and made my escape. I don't know where I'm going but all I do know is that anywhere is better than hear.

A/N: Hey guys, I really hope you like this. I know its not that great but I would love to hear your opinion on it too see if I should continue or not. I take both compliments and criticism. Thank You!