First Date

Lucy

"Okay you have to give me the details on how he asked you out" Max chimed as I was working in the shack. "I mean he had some very creative ways of asking girls out. One time when he asked this skank out, Gina is her name, and let me tell you grade A bitch. Any way off of my brothers former bad choice in women, He decided to like get her some candy and leave a note inside asking her out and even though I thought it was the stupidest thing he ever did. She unfortunately said yes and I had to keep my mouth shut for three weeks."

Max was babbling and babbling which I found was pretty amusing learning new things about Gabe. Leslie was nodding while eating a kit kat bar.

"So you brother was a man whore in high school" Clair laughed "I remember him well. I had french with him and lets just say he wasn't even interested in the language."

"I have to agree with you Clair. Big bro is a big hoe. Well was."

"What changed him?" I asked. Max and Leslie shrugged.

"He went somewhere in the middle of the night one night and when he came back he was totally changed. He got a whole new respect for women somehow" Max said. I nodded my head and went back to cleaning the counter top.

"Okay so do you know where he is taking you?" Leslie asked. I shook my head.

"He said he would pick me up from work." I shrugged.

"Oh what a cheap ass" Max muttered making Clair, Leslie and I fall about laughing. "what its true. You deserve to go to a place so much more better."

"Well I guess we'll see. I am kind of new to the dating game." I laughed nervously.

"Don't worry you'll be fine." Leslie assured me.

"Yeah and I'll keep Trevor on a short leash so he wont go off on Gabe. He likes having a little sister figure in his life." There was a sparkle in Clair's eyes when she talked about Trevor. Oh I can't wait for the wedding.

Talking about me" Trevor smiled walking over and kissing Clair.

"Would I talk about anyone else" Clair batted her eyelashes.

"Er.. yes remeber the time when my mom came over with my cousin from out of state. You ended up talking about that one guy from Pearl Harbor. Whats his face Josh Hart or something like that"

"OMG he is hot" Leslie fanned her self. Max was nodding and imitating Leslie. Trevor groaned and hung his head.

"Okay I get it. Now Lu I need to speak with you." I nodded my head and followed him into the back.

"Whats up?"

"Its about your case" Trevor sighed I need to know your decision so action can be made." I nodded my head.

"I have thought about it and I think the only way I can find any sort of closer to my past is if I face it. I will throw the law into this." Tears sprang in my eyes. "But I can't do it alone"

Trevor nodded his head and smiled.

"You aren't alone Lu and Clair and I got your back." He smiled. "Now I need to call Uncle Brian and tell him. Have fun on your date tonight and be safe." I nodded as he kissed my head.

I walked back out to the front. Clair was looking at a magazine with new Hollywood gossip on it.

"What are you doing?" I asked, she shrugged.

"I need to occupy my mind right now."

"Okay?" The rest of the day was uneventful other than some really sweet text from Gabe and reminding me of our date. I was closing up the shop when someone stood behind me. My body tensed up. A hand reached for my shoulder and I scream. The person spun me around and grabbed my shoulders.