Kidnapped.......

Lucy

I watched as Gabe left to the parking lot. I turned around and came face to face with Trevor who was grinning like a wildcat.

"What?" I asked looking at him confused. Trevor shook his head and carried on with some paperwork. I decided to go to the back and help out Clair with her surprise for Trevor for their wedding which in in like month and everything has to be ready. Clair's word not mine. I walked out and spotted her organizing the office while dancing to California Girls by Katy Perry. I laughed out loud causing her to stumble and blush hard. I shook my head and began to sing along with her jumping around. It has been a while since I last did this. It felt good. By the time the song ended Clair and I were laughing so hard our sides began to hurt.

"Okay I cant remember having this much fun over a song" I laughed trying to catch my breath while clutching my side with my hands.

"Me either" Clair laughed. he quickly composed ourselves. "Well I have to take these to the post office now before they close. See you later Lucy"

I waved her goodbye. I noticed she forgot to take out the trash. Hm might as well just get rid of it so she won't have to do it tomorrow. I pulled the bag from the trash can and tied it. I walked out to the back of the shack and threw it in the large dumpster when someone suddenly grabbed my from behind. I began to struggle in this persons grasp.

"Sh sh baby don't struggle" the man put a cloth over my mouth and it smelled horrible. My head began to feel dizzy and i can feel my legs ready to give out. "Don't worry baby girl, daddy's got you" Were the last word I heard before the world turned black. . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .. . . . My head was pounding and this  place smelled horrible. I could see anything. Something was covering my eyes and binding my hands together. Tape was strapped over my mouth to keep me quiet. My heart was pounding in my chest as his voice kept ringing in my head. I heard footstep coming closer me. The blind fold was roughly pulled off my face. I squinted from the light barely making out the figure in front of me. There stood my father. We shared the same feature only his eyes are black and will remain the same forever.

"Well well, look at what I have here" He said coming close to my face. My body was shaking in fear of what he might do to me. I was tied to a chair inside of a damp room that had green liquid oozing out of the walls. I felt like I was going to be sick.

"W-what do you want?" my voice was shaking and it was all to obvious that I was scared. Dad looked down at me and smirked.

"Well my lovely daughter thanks to your big mouth, I was dragged by the police. Lucky for me I got away. Not so much for your mother. She was always week you know. She never cared about you. She can barely stand the sight of you" I cringed as he said that.

"Y-your lying" I said as tears sprang to my eyes.

"Oh you think I'm lying" He sneered and slapped my face so hard I saw stars. I can taste blood in my mouth.

"Why are you doing this too me? What have I ever done to you to deserve this?" I begged he just looked at me. "Daddy" His eyes snapped up to mine and for a minute I saw  my old dad, the one who loved me and would never hurt me. But then as quickly as it came it left and i was looking at his emotionless face. He raised his hand again and slapped me.

"Shut up you little bitch" He was mad. "Do you really want to know why you"

I looked up at him

"Because you belonged to me, if I wasn't satisfied than you'll never be. You were weak and easy." I can feel my heart breaking as he said these words. "I once loved you so much but what has that given me huh? Nothing!"

"We could of made it out as a family" Dad turned away from me. His chest was rising rapidly. "There were better ways than taking it out on my" Dad turned around and punched me in the stomach leaving me gasping for air.

"Don't tell me what we could of done and it wouldn't of made a difference. I'm still broke and your damn mother doesn't make good money." I knocked over the chair I was sitting it. I broke as it hit the floor, i screamed in pain. Then I couldn't get up. He was kicking me in every place possible. He got me a few times in the face but kept going back to my stomach. I curled up into a ball trying to protect my body from the powerful blows until darkness consumed me again. All I can see right now was Gabe's face. Where is he, I hope he is safe. . . . . . . . . .

My eyes are closed but my conscience was still awake making my senses magnify as I heard the noises around  me. I can feel cool liquid from under me as I lay limp on the floor and knew it was blood and I was loosing a lot of it. I need to get out of hear but my chances are very slim right now because of the state that I am in. I still have no idea how long I have been here, all I knew is that I wanted Gabe right now. I need to feel him, kiss him and wrap me in his hug. Oh Gabe.