Spoken Truth

Lucy

"SO how was school?" Gabe asked from the driver seat of the car. I looked up at him and smiled.

"It was okay I guess made a new friend and well I missed you" I Blushed at the end of this sentence. Gabe smiled and looked at me.

"So who'd this new friend?"

"His name is Tom and no he didn't hit on me" I said seeing some sort of flash in his eyes. Was he jealous? OH he is that is so cute.

"Good" He smiled. We pulled up at the shack since I still have a job after school here. I grabbed my things and threw them in the back of the car as Gabe got out helping me with the door.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome." I couldn't help but stare int o his beautiful eyes and let them pull me in to them. They were so green and well him. He moved closer to me putting his hands on my hips. I put my hands flat on his chest feeling his muscles tighten at my touch making me smile.

"You know what that does to me" I batted my eyelashes at him. He gave me a mischievous grin and twitched his chest muscles again. I groaned and leaned my head against his chest feeling it vibrate from him laughing. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"Sorry I couldn't resist." I lifted my head and playfully glared at him. He smiled and kissed me. Not r rated like in the school parking lot but a light kiss, no tongue involved. Well not yet any way.

Some one cleared there throats making Gabe and I jump apart fast and my face burning. I looked up and saw Trevor smirking at us with his arms crossed.

"Not funny Trevor" I hissed swatting him on the arm.

"Ow what I didn't say anything" He laughed. I rolled my eyes at him. Then he cam serious. "I also need to talk to you alone"

I looked at Gabe who was a bit confused and interested with what he had to say. I still didn't want Gabe to know about my past, it holds too many painful memories that I want to forget. I nodded my head. Trevor walked back inside, I turned my attention back to Gabe who looked deep in thought.

"What does he want to talk to you in private for?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know but I'll catch you later okay" I kissed him one more time

"Okay" He sighed. I turned around and headed into the shack. Trevor and Clair were sitting down talking to themselves while Brian was on his laptop. I closed the door, Clair looked at me and gave a small smile.

"I'll go work the counter" Trevor nodded his head.

"Whats wrong?" I asked as I got a feeling of dread coming over me. Trevor sighed and pulled out a chair.

"Have a seat Lucy" I sat down. Brian closed his laptop and looked at me.Oh this can't be good. He sighed.

"Lucy I have some information about your parents that you are not going to like." Panic arose in me and my pulse quickened.

"I don't understand" .

"Yourr father as escaped our eye and is now MIA, we have no leads other than he might want to look for you. Does he know at all where you could have gone?"

I Shook my head as tears came to my eyes. "I-I just walked to wherever my feet took me" Brian nodded and wrote something on a pad.

"Okay I want you under careful watch your father is dangerous Lucy, I did my research on him he had some anger issues as a teen but thought it all passed as he grew older. I am so sorry"