Blessed

Gabriel

"Dude no Megan Fox is the hottest"

"Hell yeah but you have to agree those Victoria's secret models are the best"

I groaned listening to this conversation going on between Max and my other friend Jake. They were totally obsessed with girls its not funny. Thats why I try keeping Matt away from Max. He is the man whore of the group.

"What do you think Gabe?" Jake asked.

"Hm?" I pretended I didn't hear the conversation at all that way when they do ask y opinion I have nothing to say and they hate really repeating the conversation. Jake rolled his eyes while Matt smiled looked at me.

"Dude take no notice of prince charming here. He has his eye on that girl that you accidently threw a football at the other day" Matt said. Oh he is going to die. Jake raised his eyebrow at me.

"The one with the hot tattoo?" He asked

"Yep" Mat replied. "We even went to dinner together as a group with her friends and Max"

Oh yeah best friend is going to die. I glared at Matt. He shrugged his shoulders and went back to looking at a Victoria secret catalogue.

"Dude, you should go for it man she was hot" Jake said wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.

I got up from my seat pulling out my ipod and connecting it to the stereo system blasting it. Good thing the walls are thick and only a one story. It was more of a condo. Different genre of music came on. I sat on my bed and began to play with the football throwing it up in the air and catching it. It was a rather boring day. Still Lucy never left my mind. I really want to get to know her.

"Dude we need to get out" Jake complained leaning up against the wall upside down. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Find something then we'll just tag along"

"Oh your no fair." Jake groaned. Matt threw the magazine on the floor and stood up.

"Lets hit the beach. And Gabe man you can his the shack where your girl works" My heart jumped when he said 'your girl'. Weird I know but still it sounded so right. It has been a couple of days since that dinner. Max went with her to get a new phone but when she came back she had a serious expression and didn't give me her new number. It was weird. She was acting as if she was protecting Lucy from any harm which I know I would never do. Leslie was acting the same way. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I turned off the stereo and pulled it out. Mom was calling.

Me: Hey mom
Mom: Hey baby. What are you up to?
Me: Nothing much. Hows the old man?
Mom: He is good, still the same overprotective grouch

I laughed at this. Dad was really over protective especially toward his little girl. I felt sorry for Max. I actually had to lie sometimes so she can have a little bit of freedom.

Me: I would expect that
Mom: Listen honey I need to ask you something
Me: sure mom shoot
Mom: Its about your sister. She has been acting a bit strange lately
Me: What do you mean?
Mom: Well she no longer rebels that much any more, she even offered to do chore. This just isn't normal for her you know how she is.
Me: That is a little strange, I did notice she was acting a bit weird when she came back from the mall with Leslie and a couple of other girls
Mom: Can you find out what happened. She is kind of scaring me at the moment.
Me: Sure mom I'll see what I can do. Is she there?
Mom: No she isn't she left to the beach about 15 minutes ago
Me: Okay I am on my way. Later mom Love you
Mom" Love you too sweetheart.

I hung up and grabbed my beach thing.

"Where you going?" Matt asked getting up.

"Look for Max apparently she is really changing at its creeping my parents out so it is my job to figure it out"