Bad Dream :(

Lucy

I was trapped in a never ending road that was twisted and narrow. Thorns and broken glass cut through my skin. There is no where I can go. I'm trapped. I'm being choked by everything.

"LUCY" I jumped at the all to familiar voice that was. . . . . Daddy.

I can hear him coming, my heart is pounding and pulsating through my entire body, I can feel the cold sweat trickle down my face. I want to cry but I can't something is keeping me from crying. 'please, please don't come' I beg to myself as the foot steps get louder.

I ran.

The glass and thorns are getting deep and deeper ripping my flesh. There! just a few feet away, I can see a light, I can feel it. It is so warm and loving. Just a few more feet. I can feel the smile on my face. Then it was ripped off. I trip over a thorn bush. My feet tangled in the harsh plant. So close i tug and pull praying to be free. Tears roll down my eyes as i pull harder and harder finding no release.

"Tisk tisk, my poor baby" My head shot up and I see mom looking at me and shaking her head.

"Mama please help me"

"why would I do that dear?" She said in a sickly voice as if taunting me and keeping me from the warmth of love that is only feet away.

"Please mama" I was sobbing now. I looked back up at her and she was gone, she just disappeared. I jerked my head in every direction searching for her but couldn't find anything.

"LUCY!" Just that sound sends my body in a cold shiver. I pulled harder and harder frantically finally releasing me. I stand up quickly only to be knocked down by a powerful force. I looked up and there he was.

"Daddy" I whimpered. He stood over and smiled, the smile I knew meant nothing more than pain. . . . . . . . .

 . . . . . . . . . . . .I jerked awake in a cold swear breathing hard. I looked at my surroundings and a saw I was in my room in Trevor and Clair's house. I clutched my chest as my heart was beginning to slow down.

What a dream.

I looked down at the alarm clock on the night stand and saw the numbers 4:30 am. Finding no point in going back to sleep I decided to get ready for school. It was only the second day and Half ome wished it was over while the other half wanted to be there for friends. I quietly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to shower. I half to say not even the steam can warm me up after that dream. Still fresh in my mind. No dout it will be in my head all day. I stepped out of the shower and finished getting ready. When I was done I took another glance at the clock. It was only 5:20 am. I sighed to myself and headed to the kitchen. Some apple jacks sounds really good right now. Mmm apple jack. I reached into the cupboard looking for the box of cereal. Sadly there were no apple jacks in the cupboard. I pouted to my self as I heard my tummy rumble in hunger. I don't want to wake up Trevor or Clair just to get something to eat. Maybe I should call Gabe. Yeah I should call Gabe. Its a bit early but it will be payback from when he threw me into the ocean last week at the beach. I reached inside of my school back and dialed Gabe. I waited quite a while. I giggled when I heard the muffled "Hello?"

Me: Morning sleeping beauty

Gabe: Mmm Lucy its 5:30 in the morning

Me: I know

Gabe: So why are you calling? To torture me?

Me: Maybe

Gabe: Ugh thanks now I'm awake

Me: I'm sowy

Gabe: NO your not your laughing

Me: Sorry, anyway I called because I had a bad dream.

Gabe: You want to talk about it

Me: I don't know

Gabe: Baby please let me help you

Me: Okay, why don't we go out for breakfast

Gabe: Okay I'll be there in about 20 minutes okay

Me: Okay. Love you

Gabe: Love you too

Me; Bye

Gabe: Bye baby

I heard the phone click and sighed. My life is like some soap show or horror movie I swear. I grabbed my school things and quietly waited on the front porch for Gabe to come and pick me up for some yummy breakfast. Just like he said Gabe came 20 minutes later freshly showered and smelling so amazing. I walked over to his car and got in the passenger side.

"Morning beautiful" I blushed at his comment. He always makes me blush so much.

"Hey you" I said shyly and leaned forward to kiss his tasty lips. We drove to a near by diner and ordered our food. I am surprised that they are open this early in the morning. Once the waiter was done taking our order and left Gabe leaned in and grabbed my hand in his. I knew what he was going to ask and it made me feel little.

"Lu baby whats wrong?" I glanced up at him, concern written all over her face.

"I keep having nightmares about..." I couldn't bring myself to say dad or even mom. I took a shaky breath closing my eyes. Gabe's grip tightened and I opened my eyes as a tear escaped. Gabe quickly got up and sat down next to me and pulled me into a tight hug as I cried on his shoulder. The waiter brought over our food and gave us a funny look before disappearing. Gabe grabbed and caressed my face in his hands and kissed my ever so sweetly.

"Everything will be okay Lucy I promise you" He pulled me back into his embrace and felt comforted. Now I have to deal with school. Great.