Chapter 86: Brobbers

my whole fam thinks something's wrong with me bc I barely eat, I stay away from people and I don't talk nor smile at all.

kind pissed off tbh. I don't need to see a doctor because I feel perfectly fine ;)

-j
__________

"Hey cupcake, I got good news and bad news," Seungcheol talked to me

"Hey hyung," Soonyoung interrupted "Can you stop calling her cupcake?"

"Can you stop calling her jagi?" the leader questioned

"Well geez I only asked," the younger one muttered

"The answer is no,"

"K," Soonyoung walked off

"So, going back. You want to hear the good news first, or the bad one?" the boy grinned at me

"Good news,"

"Since Jisoo is back, we're going on a trip!"

"In our favorite rocket shi-"

"Minseul, are you serious?" he sighed

"Nah I'm kidding. But can't you boys go by yourselves? I mean, that would be awkward if I go on a trip with 13 boys and i'm the only girl," I replied

"Well Soonyoung did mention that you wouldn't have anyone with you at home if we leave you behind," Coups told me "And he said he can't live without you,"

cccriiiiinnngggeeee

"I'll be fine on my own," I uttered "You guys won't be long, right?"

"Well yeah, it's just a short trip,"

"I'll be okay. Just make sure Soonyoung doesn't go insane about the fact that I won't be joining you guys," I sighed "Plus, I need mom's permission to go,"

"But you live with Soonyoung,"

"But she's still my mom,"

"But he looks after you now,"

"Cheol, please. I don't want to get beaten up again by my own mother,"

"Okay," he nodded

"Go on with the bad news,"

"Remember when Seungkwan said that he saw Daein sleeping with the principal?" he asked

"Yeah why?"

"It's not true. But then this student recorded a video and showed it to the principal himself," Seungcheol mumbled "That means, there's a huge possibility that we might get kicked out of this school.....but I hope not,"

"Kicked out!?!?" I shouted

"Yes. I'm sure that we will get in trouble," he told me "It made the principal so mad. Plus, I just got informed that You, Jihoon and Seungkwan did something to him. So that adds up to the trouble,"

"But if we get kicked out and mom knows about it, she might force me to leave Seoul and go back to Jeonju," I whined "I don't want to leave!"

"Uh oh, this is bad," He hissed "Let's just make sure that she wouldn't know. For now, don't think too much about it,"

"Sure, but please don't tell them that I might go back to Jeonju," I sighed. The boy gave me a nod and walked back to the boys.